Need some friends

Options
Hello everyone, I'm a former member of mfp I had joined and lost weight but got discouraged when my trainer told me I was working out too much and not eating enough. I took a week off and then that week turned into a month and so on.. haha I am back again and I have over 20 lbs to lose. I hope to meet many friends that have similar goals. I have 3 children and I'm in my 30's so I don't expect to be a size 7 or weigh 120 lbs ( I know its possible but I'm taking baby steps).. I'll be happy just losing the weight I have gained in the last 5 years. Please add me, I'll check back in later.. I'm off to the gym!! DAY 1...
Wendy

Replies

• BethyAnn93
    Options
    Good luck :) I was told by many people baby steps are the way to go! so thats what im currently doing too lol
  • m4nners
    Options
    Hi there,
    I also am in my 30's with three kids and am new to this site. Would be nice to meet some new friends. Welcome :-) x
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Hello! Friend request sent to you, I'm another one here in my 30's - although that is soon to be in the 40's

Good luck reaching your goal
  • anglyoung
    anglyoung Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been on myfitnesspal for about a month and I love it. Helps me be aware of how many calories I'm putting in my body. It also makes me accountable for my actions. I would like to find some friends on here that way we all have more motivation. Please friend me if your interested in helping each other.