Day 1 - hello everyone!

Options
Learned about this site from my doctor after having a very disturbing physical. I am new to the winston-salem area of nc and don't know anyone to get support from friends so hoping this site will help me get thru the battles with food and help me be there for my son in the future!

Previous posts I've read are very encouraging! I hope to keep motivated by them and help me learn the proper way to eat to live a long happy healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• stargazerjana
    stargazerjana Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am new also... i am having trouble figuring out how exactly to use this site...:ohwell: In a day or two I should have it worked out.
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. There's a lot of support here.
  • dchss80
    dchss80 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi,
    I personally love this site. It allows me to keep track of everything im eating and not to mention it's free.
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    be sure to have a profile with a pic, people will take more serious if they know you are serious.
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome... there are a lot of encouraging go getters on here that will help you to suceed w your weight loss goals.. Add me if you would like and we can be on this roller coaster of a ride together....
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF ENCOURAGEMENT HERE :happy:
  • SummerFun2011
    Options
    Welcome! I am just coming back. Lost some weight for summer but gained it back :(
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the uphill battle..we welcome all warriors! :wink:
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome all - Feel free to friend me and I will lend a helping hand. this is a great site and community.:smile:
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    hi all! i love this site. personally i don't much motivating people around me as i feel people don't understand. and the people here are so understanding, honest and most importantly MOTIVATING. i hope i can motivate people also.

feel free to add me as I don't have many friends here :embarassed: .....:smile: