weight when I started

Options
Did anyone else "guess" on their weight when they started this? We did not have a scale in the house till today. I just weighed myself (which I think you are supposed to weigh yourself in the morning) and my weight is less than I thought so now I'm thinking I started off less than I put. I do not think it was possible for me to lose 8 pounds since the 5th of October!? UGH, can I start off new??? Now that I do know my weight?

Replies

• AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Go to check in and then click "edit previous entries"
  • brk_1982
    brk_1982 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If you made drastic changes, you could have lost 8lbs that fast - most of it will be water weight. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I am not trying to discourage you! Losing water weight is a good thing, but just don't expect that rate of weight loss going forward. I say stick with your inital guess and just keep on going! If it helps, I lost 7lbs my first week, and I have lost about 1lb a week since then.. :wink:
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    yea, u can change ur starting weight. click on weigh in and u should see it:)
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    yes it is possible for u to have lost 7 pounds since the 5th.. i started on the 7th and have lost 8 pounds .. so great job :)