Walkers/Runners, what do you use to hold your stuff?

Options
2»

Replies

• psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Spibelt was the best thing I ever bought!! You don't even notice you're wearing it! I use it on each and every run
  • velezdina
    velezdina Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Spibelt...best purchase ever!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have a little velcro pocket on my shoelaces for my car key. During long runs I tuck a couple fo GU packs in my sports bra (I haven't gone through puberty yet so there's still plenty of room in there.) I carried a cell phone in my bra during the Bolder Boulder.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    For short local runs I just take my iPhone in my pocket - I've hunted high and low for pants with a pocket on the bum to hold my phone and I have found a few.
    For longer runs I use a Spibelt if I just need to take my bus pass and a bit of cash or a dorky old bumbag (fannypack :smile:) if I need a water bottle.
    I'm not a big fan of the Spibelt, it doesn't hold my phone well and I don't find it very comfortable, so I'd suggest try before you buy - it was $30 pretty much wasted for me.
  • ncrissey460
    ncrissey460 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i stuff things down my sports bra...stuff aint going no where! haha. cellphone goes in between, keys go on a carabeaner that clips onto my sports bra. water in one hand. sometimes i carry my cellphone since it gets a lil sweaty! haha!
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I don't have pepper spray.

Do you think I should just carry my semi-automatic in my hand?
  • ncrissey460
    ncrissey460 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I don't have pepper spray.

Do you think I should just carry my semi-automatic in my hand?

NICE!!
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I keep my phone in an arm band, since it's how I listen to music, too. I don't carry pepper spray, but I guess if you carry it, you should carry it in your hand, ready to use.

This is what I do but then does one double fist through an entire run holding water in one and pepper in the other? maybe so, but it just seems like it would weigh me down. I'm going to try it today. I can't have pepper spray hidden away, or on a key chain-its useless that and a dead give away (no pun intended) when you reach for it.

To ncrissey460- I wonder pepper spray can be put down in the bra??:) it wouldn't be too out of reach either, i assume but still weary if i were to get caught of guard at moments notice