HELLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Okay people i need help i have strayed from my nutrition and food plan and need help i am a working student and don't have much time to myself to workout and stuff. Does anyone have a meal and workout plan that is somewhat easy to follow cause i know no workout plan is ever overly easy but i need something cause the weight has to gooooo.

Replies

• nessajk
    nessajk Posts: 32
    Options
    Do you have access to workout videos? They can be a good choice in a pinch, and there are even some on Streaming Netflix.
  • Scottymeuk
    Scottymeuk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Do you have an Xbox? If so buy a Kinect and get EA Active 2. It's very good and works out a 9 week plan for you to follow.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Walking is excellent cardio. Even better if you are carrying a backback... is it possible for you to walk to/from school at times? IF not - 20-30 minutes is all it takes. I also have used Zumba DVDs. Fun stuff!

I have taken to using protein shakes to help me increase my protein intake... I need to add more fresh fruit/veggies... I would definitely suggest that!
  • 2ht2hand1e
    2ht2hand1e Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What can you see yourself doing for physical activity? Write places in your schedule that you can even dedicate 20 minutes to physical activity....Then do it, and if you feel too tired, etc. just take a walk at least...But do something physical during the time you schedule...

For food, only buy healthy stuff, so you don't eat it at home....Check your cart when you get to the register and ask yourself if each item is healthy, and put back anything that doe not fall into the healthy category.

Also, read labels on things before you buy them to help weed out high-calorie, low nutrition, items...Do what you can on the budget you have...You can freeze a lot of things and it ends up being cheaper than fast food....Power bars are not the best but can keep you from starving and running to McDonald's between class and work.

Hang in there and keep logging!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I dont know if I can help you, or if what i do will help you but I will share with you what I do. And I am a single mom on a budget very busy, always on the run. This is what I do

I eat something high in protein for breakfast that keeps me full and satisfied for a long time since I work long shifts where I dont get a lunch break. Usually Eggs on a piece of whole wheat toast. I keep dry roasted almonds on me when ever possible. 24 almonds is usually a serving. I find the fiber and healthy fats keep the hunger away, I can eat a few at a time and I feel satisfied even if it is a few bites at a time. I also try to keep a banana with me and if it is going to be a really long shift I will sometimes drink the neuro trim since it is high in fiber it also keeps hunger at bay and helps me meet my fiber goals. I also pack a lunch in a frozen soft sided lunch box. They are not expensive at stores like walmart and target. Put it in the freezer at night, pack your lunch the night before if you want and keep it in the fridge, in the morning throw it in your lunch box and you are ready to go. I take things like a sandwich and nonfat yogurt my banana and baby carrots and sometimes dried fruit. I usually take my whole day with me a long with any utensils I need. I also try to plan out my meals a day or two in advance. especially if I know the next few days will be very busy.

Other then calories I try to make sure I reach my fiber goals or even go over, next is protein. I find I am rarely hungry this way.

As for exercise I have been doing Jillians 30 day shred. It is pretty intense and only 20 mins. The DVD is cheap and so are hand weights at walmart. Total was less then 12 dollars. HTH
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    You can find a mile jog and do the mile then do 50 air squats and 50 sit up between each mile. Sounds crazy, but it is actually fun. Pick out 5 different exercises (this is called a tabata) and then you do each one for a total of 4 minutes where you are going for 20 seconds resting for 10 repeating 8 times to=4 mins. They can be things like squats, push ups, sit ups, pick things with weights or bands. Anything that is going to get your heart rate up. Simple options that you can do at home. Also you don't have to get in a hour all at once. It still works even if you do 10 minute bouts of exercise3-6 times a day. You get in 30-60 minutes. I have all sorts of ideas if you want.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Here's something that might be of assistance..

http://www.eatingwell.com/nutrition_health/weight_loss_diet_plans/diet_meal_plans/7_day_weight_loss_diet_meal_plan

Hope it helps!:flowerforyou: