Hello!

Options
I'm not precisely new to the site, but I never introduced myself, so I figured now was as good a time as any. So far I really love the community aspect of MFP - every forum post I've read has been absolutely bursting with supportive and helpful responses! A little bit about me...I'm 23, and living and working in NYC. For as long as I can remember I've always been on the chubbier side, and the only other time in my life that I ever successfully lost weight was when I kept a food diary, and really watched and was aware of what I was eating - restrictive diets never worked for me; I love food too much!

With that in mind, I found MFP and decided to give everything a real try this time! In the past few months I've started watching what I eat, signed up for my gym, made an effort to get outside more, and started going to kettlebell kickboxing classes : ) I'm really excited to stick with it, and see changes start to take place - and really glad to have found MFP, for whenever my motivation starts flagging!

Replies

• SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm not precisely new to the site, but I never introduced myself, so I figured now was as good a time as any. So far I really love the community aspect of MFP - every forum post I've read has been absolutely bursting with supportive and helpful responses! A little bit about me...I'm 23, and living and working in NYC. For as long as I can remember I've always been on the chubbier side, and the only other time in my life that I ever successfully lost weight was when I kept a food diary, and really watched and was aware of what I was eating - restrictive diets never worked for me; I love food too much!

With that in mind, I found MFP and decided to give everything a real try this time! In the past few months I've started watching what I eat, signed up for my gym, made an effort to get outside more, and started going to kettlebell kickboxing classes : ) I'm really excited to stick with it, and see changes start to take place - and really glad to have found MFP, for whenever my motivation starts flagging!
    Welcome to the forums!
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks!