GREEN TEAM DANCE THE POUNDS AWAY

Options
So all my Green Beans, I used to be a dancer and a darn good one, 100 pounds ago. So its raining out, I live in a dangerous neighborhood, I can't afford a gym membership and pilates alone is killing me......so I have been suplimenting my workouts with free style boogy woogie!

Who wants to join me. 30 mins of bootie shakin each day in addition to your normal routine....30 mins =250 cals.....what do you say....those who dance today...chime in on forums, lets see how many green beans we can get in da house!

Nothing special just do your thing....running man.....the twist....the swing.....whatever floats your boat! Mommies dance with your babies, wifes shake it with your husband, single girls and guys dance like your in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR BELLIES TUCKED TIGHT AND ADD THAT EXTRA AB WORKOUT.

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    So all my Green Beans, I used to be a dancer and a darn good one, 100 pounds ago. So its raining out, I live in a dangerous neighborhood, I can't afford a gym membership and pilates alone is killing me......so I have been suplimenting my workouts with free style boogy woogie!

Who wants to join me. 30 mins of bootie shakin each day in addition to your normal routine....30 mins =250 cals.....what do you say....those who dance today...chime in on forums, lets see how many green beans we can get in da house!

Nothing special just do your thing....running man.....the twist....the swing.....whatever floats your boat! Mommies dance with your babies, wifes shake it with your husband, single girls and guys dance like your in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR BELLIES TUCKED TIGHT AND ADD THAT EXTRA AB WORKOUT.

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!