Lululemon

Options
I'm obsessed. Why oh whyyyy must it be so pricey??

Replies

• jenfactor
    jenfactor Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm hoping to buy myself some workout clothes from there once I'm at least halfway to goal :)
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't know but because it is it is one of my mini rewards. One day I will fit into Lululemon!!
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It LASTS! you pay for quality (sometimes you pay for crap, but you rarely get quality for cheap!). I love it too and we're lucky to have an outlet somewhat nearby. I cannot WAIT until I can comfortably fit in more. right now, I just have a pair of Still pants, love em!
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    That's such a great idea! I am going to go there this week & find a few things and do a mini reward for when I hit 20lb loss, which will be about halfway. Ooooh, now I'm excited :)
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Sister in law worked for them for years. She then went to work at other places and recently they called her and wooooed her into coming back to work for them. Her salary is CRAZY good. They basically said "name your price". So, that may explain some of the costs. And honestly, the quality and what those yoga pants do for your butt is SO worth it. A true case of "you get what you pay for". Fingers crossed she'll get a super discount for her fav sis in law ;);)
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Soon to be" ex sister in law" has a LuLu Lemon outlet in her Pilates studio...I only:grumble: have 1 item! Have to travel to buy it from some one else now!:grumble:
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Oh I love Lululemon!! I go to Canada quite a bit and the stores there so fabulous!!!
  • wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    oh my, Lulu is the biggest motivator ever. When you start toning up, those clothes look so good. I love my Lulu. <3
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i dont get the appeal of this brand. does the material feel different or something?
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I love it! It's my obsession! If anyone wants a brand new Every Yogi Tank SZ 8 let me know lol, it's super big! NWT!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Damn it! I was quite happy living in the bliss of ignorance... I have seen and heard of this brand, but never thought you could buy it in Australia (well without ebay and postage etc) but I just googled it - and there is a shop here in my city... A showroom of all things. Pretty gym gear is my obsession. I spend more money on workout gear than casual or work clothes. I love looking nice when working up a sweat.

And I agree - money buys you quality. Here in Australia our premium brand is Lorna Jane - google it, the stuff is HOT!!!!! (its all I buy, until now, I might have to get me some gorgeous Lululemon!!!!)
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    I love luluemon! There clothes are so adorable, yet very pricey. I wished I owned something from there.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    It is expensive - the pants look great and they have just the pocket I want, but I can't justify $90 for a pair of pants to sweat in when I can get them for $30 from Target.

For the Aussies - they are everywhere - I've spotted three shops in Perth and there may be more!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    It is expensive - the pants look great and they have just the pocket I want, but I can't justify $90 for a pair of pants to sweat in when I can get them for $30 from Target.

For the Aussies - they are everywhere - I've spotted three shops in Perth and there may be more!

I saw heaps of runners in the Canberra marathon running in the shorts - the shape and fit looks incredible. I just presumed they'd bought offline. Thankfully Lorna Jane isnt as expensive!!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    ...I dunno. They're too expensive to be made with child labor. The CEO actually has positive quotes about it. Givin' children jobs hur hur.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    i dont get the appeal of this brand. does the material feel different or something?

I thought it was a martial art...... -facepalm-
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I went into a store because I've heard so many great things about this brand. I saw nothing special, unless you think spending $150 for yoga pants is special.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I went into a store because I've heard so many great things about this brand. I saw nothing special, unless you think spending $150 for yoga pants is special.

Luon and Luxtreme are important to me. Haha

Annnd - I just don't wear them for yoga/running. I wear a pair almost everyday. I lounge in them and do errands a majority of the time. Sorry, I still wanna "look" but feel cute and comfy at the same time! Killing 2 birds! ;)
  • brandyk77
    brandyk77 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    It is expensive because it can be. Sorry but 60 bucks for a shirt is way too much.
  • Emily_Katherine
    Options
    I was not interested until I discovered that I could use my work health plan "wellness account" dollars for workout wear. Now it's a nice treat once a year :)