mixing up your workout

Options
I get really bored doing the same workout all the time! I have done two weeks of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, i've played the heck out of Just Dance 2 on the Wii, and i've been jogging. Does anyone have some good, inexpensive ways to get a good workout in so I won't be bored out of my mind? Maybe a good dvd with good upbeat music? Thanks!

Replies

• babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    pump it up, high energy is an awesome dance workout, google it.

get a skipping rope, 50 skips, 6x2 lunges, 60 skips, 12 squats, 50 skips, 12 sit-ups, that kind of thing and change it up each time and set yourself a challenge... :) i love the xbox kinect sensor yourshape game too.
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Try looking up different kind of workout videos on youtube and making different playlists.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    A cheap pair of boxing gloves and a friend in the park... Sit ups, lunges, sprints, pushups = good fun!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hi Ncsubeachgirl, how many workouts do you own? I own over 200 workouts. Last month I have completed Supreme 90 Day. It was the first program that I have ever done and it's a good program. Before I did Supreme 90 Day, I would workout to a different workout each time I've worked out. It was my way of confusing my body. Making it guess what I was going to do next. I would aim to workout 5 to 6 days a week. Taking 1 to 2 rest days. Cardio for three to four days and strength training two days a week.

If you don't have a lot of workouts, you can always go to Exercise TV and workout to their free workouts. You will have to watch the workouts on your computer.

Here's the site's address. http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/all/?videotype=free-full-length
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    awesome!! thanks so much! i tried a yoga exercise tonight on the exercisetv site!! thanks everyone!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    awesome!! thanks so much! i tried a yoga exercise tonight on the exercisetv site!! thanks everyone!

You are welcome.