Biggest Loser Meal Bars

Options
Has anyone bought or looked at these bars? I saw them at our local Walgreens and they were on sale so I bought a few boxes. The box makes me think they are a lot healthier than Special K or Slim Fast. It says there is half a serving of fruit per serving and the 1st ingredient is Date Paste. Any feedback on these would be great! Please no answers about real food or any putting me down. I'm just trying to find out if these are better then the other ones out there and how they are nutritionally.

Replies

• sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    I will be interested in the answer to this question, too.
  • azzacca
    azzacca Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Going by what my trainer tells my TEAM class, look for 1-1 or 2-1 grams of carbs to protein... These are 2—1 so they're not terrible. There is no direct sugar, but stevia. Only bad thing is the soy... Some women have issues with the extra estrogen boost...
  • newarkco05
    Options
    Going by what my trainer tells my TEAM class, look for 1-1 or 2-1 grams of carbs to protein... These are 2—1 so they're not terrible. There is no direct sugar, but stevia. Only bad thing is the soy... Some women have issues with the extra estrogen boost...

Thank you! I was thinking about using them more for Breakfast/ Snack type things on the go. I'll give maybe 1 every once in a while a try and see how it goes.
  • Nana_Ros
    Nana_Ros Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    They taste like c**p though very synthetic strange taste and texture better with 200 cals of real food than this manufactured rubbish.