Purple Thursday!!!! GO PURPLE!!!

Options
Well, my bike tried to kill me last night....about 35 min into my workout! Tried to throw me off....or I may have thrown myself off...minor details. Anyhoo, I landed in the ER with a fractured wrist and a cool splint that my husband swears makes me look like Darth Vader.
But I still got up this morning and got back on that bike. I was pressed for time so I turned the resistance up full blast and put on my ankle weights. So I think I won that war.
Then I did some squats and some stretching....trying to rearrange the workout to exclude the wrist for a while.
Hope everybody else is having a great day (so far) too! Off to work to sit on my bootay.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Well, my bike tried to kill me last night....about 35 min into my workout! Tried to throw me off....or I may have thrown myself off...minor details. Anyhoo, I landed in the ER with a fractured wrist and a cool splint that my husband swears makes me look like Darth Vader.
    But I still got up this morning and got back on that bike. I was pressed for time so I turned the resistance up full blast and put on my ankle weights. So I think I won that war.
    Then I did some squats and some stretching....trying to rearrange the workout to exclude the wrist for a while.
    Hope everybody else is having a great day (so far) too! Off to work to sit on my bootay.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Well that's dedication for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done for getting back on the bike, even though it tried to kill you...respect :wink:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting back on :drinker:
    I know exercise can kill or cure, but come on !!! :laugh: :laugh:
    I shouldn't laugh, must be ever so painful, hope you recover well - take it easy :flowerforyou:
    I went out at 8am and walked for 2 hours, burnt 575 calories :drinker:
    I bought a step machine this morning, I have a cross trainer/glider thingy, but its so big and bulky, I decided to go with something a little smaller - plus, gives me a change :flowerforyou:
    Got to wait for DH to come home and set it up - I walked to his works with it, and left it in the car - was soooo heavy :noway: