(OPEN) Just Dance 2 October Challenge - Week 2

Options
New week...anyone is free to join at any time..

Each week, the leader chooses 3 songs..scores are posted and everyone else tries to beat those scores throughout the week and post their final score on Sunday of each week. The person with the highest scores becomes the new leader for the next week.

Please post your scores regardless if you beat the high score, that way I know who's participating.

This is a fun challenge to help keep you motivated and moving because as we all know, any exercise is better than none.

New songs:

S.O.S. - 8382
Move Your Feet - 10,256
Iko Iko - 7917

Get moving and Have FUN!!

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun!
    What is the scoring system?
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    Im totally down!!! Ive been looking for an excuse to buy it! lol
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    Oh man, I bought Just Dance 3 instead by accident!!! :( I already opened it and played around with it before I realized :(
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I bought Just Dance 3 instead by accident!!! :( I already opened it and played around with it before I realized :(

I think there's a JD3 challenge on here some where.
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll put these up now even though it's the beginning of the week, so I don't forget. I have a tendency to do that sometimes :D I had a date with Just Dance 2 first thing this morning and had a blast. Hope everyone has fun Just Dancing!

S.O.S. - 10,965
    Move Your Feet - 10,011
    Iko Iko - 10,435
  • smurfette75
    Options
    I'll put these up now even though it's the beginning of the week, so I don't forget. I have a tendency to do that sometimes :D I had a date with Just Dance 2 first thing this morning and had a blast. Hope everyone has fun Just Dancing!

S.O.S. - 10,965
    Move Your Feet - 10,011
    Iko Iko - 10,435

You beat my scores!! I'll have to give a try again.

I think it fun if you get it in early...then there's room for a little competition.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

S.O.S. - 10,965
    Move Your Feet - 10,011
    Iko Iko - 10,435

You beat my scores!! I'll have to give a try again.

I think it fun if you get it in early...then there's room for a little competition.

And you can post as many times as you'd like! I'm going to do these later tonight and see how I do!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Fun! I have to try this!
  • soccermum75
    Options
    SOS 2999
    Move your feet 4655
    Iko iko 6521
    Obviously i need more practice!:blushing:
  • smurfette75
    Options
    Just a reminder to get your Dance on!! New week starts on Monday. Feel free to post scores more than once.
  • cindylee123
    cindylee123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is such a great idea! I'll be doing this tonight! :)
  • smurfette75
    Options
    Beat my own scores...but not the top score

S.O.S. - 9598
    Move Your Feet - 10,356
    Iko Iko - 8246
  • soccermum75
    Options
    SOS 2999
    Move your feet 4655
    Iko iko 6521
    Obviously i need more practice!:blushing:

My new personal best:
    SOS 4991
    Move your feet 5168
    Iko iko 7215
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Woo, Move Your Feet is so hard for me! I'm clearly not very coordinated, haha.

Here's my scores:

SOS: 10,924
    Move Your Feet: 9155
    Iko Iko: 10,895
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    Just decided to get back on track and I love just dance2!! Ready to start with you tomorrow!!!
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    Just decided to get back on track and I love just dance2!! Ready to start with you tomorrow!!!
  • smurfette75
    Options
    Here's the post for the new week. CandiceLeeAnn will be posting the new songs as our winner.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/375738--open-just-dance-2-challenge-october-week-3