Gutless Gutters Challenge 1/22/09

Options
kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
Good Morning Gutters!! kiss2.gif11_2_104.gif

Soooooooo.......I did good yesterday. Had 48 calories to spare. I did my 52 minute workout(TaeBo), 20 minutes BL Sculpt with Jillian, 200 crunches, and walked the dog 1 mile. :drinker:
Oh......and drank more water than I needed :bigsmile:

Tonight is "take it easy night" th_happy0005.gif
We should get our NetFlix movies tonight so........I'll walk the dog 2 miles, do 200 crunches, stay within my calories, drink my water, watch a movie, and go to bed th_smalldancingman.gif

I've already planned my meals and snacks and actually have 76 calories to spare. :smokin:

Let's keep at it people happy107.gif
I've heard a lot of people talking about giving up....there will be no giving up :angry: wifeteeny.gif

*And that was my attempt of being Jillian* :bigsmile:

How'd I do?:smokin:

Have a lovely day gutless gutters! :smooched: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kellch
    Options

Soooooooo.......I did good yesterday. Had 48 calories to spare. I did my 52 minute workout(TaeBo), 20 minutes BL Sculpt with Jillian, 200 crunches, and walked the dog 1 mile. :drinker:

We should get our NetFlix movies tonight so........I'll walk the dog 2 miles, do 200 crunches, stay within my calories, drink my water, watch a movie, and go to bed th_smalldancingman.gif

I've already planned my meals and snacks and actually have 76 calories to spare. :smokin:

I've heard a lot of people talking about giving up....there will be no giving up :angry: wifeteeny.gif

• lpadilla75
    Options
    Good Morning kellch!

Yesterday I had 59 calories to spare. I did 45 min of cardio/weight training and 15min on my hula hoop.

Today's challenge is dinner. I'm going out with the girls to an Italian restaurant. We only order antipasta salad and fried calamari and share. It isn't a lot of food but we make up for it in drinks. I'm going to watch myself and limit myself to 2 glasses of wine. We'll see how that goes.
  • kellch
    Options
    Good Morning kellch!

Yesterday I had 59 calories to spare. I did 45 min of cardio/weight training and 15min on my hula hoop.

Today's challenge is dinner. I'm going out with the girls to an Italian restaurant. We only order antipasta salad and fried calamari and share. It isn't a lot of food but we make up for it in drinks. I'm going to watch myself and limit myself to 2 glasses of wine. We'll see how that goes.

WTG yesterday!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: Sounds like a great day :bigsmile:

You can do it....just log it all and that way you know what you're putting into your system. You'll know if you go over, by how much, and how much exercise you have to do to make up for it. And enjoy....one night won't kill you. Just don't go overboard :flowerforyou: And if you do, don't let it get you down too much. Get right back on the horse afterward.:drinker:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I might be one of those people who is having doubts and losing will power?!:grumble:
    I have been STUCK since October! I don't know what to do.
    Don't think that I'll be where I wanted to be at Valentine's day since I haven't lost anything since the beginning of the year. I've gotten back to it seriously, but my scale has not budged:explode:
    I'm comfortable, but not THAT comfortable. I still really need AT LEAST 10 more pounds GONE to really feel comfortable.
    hmph, I don't know!?
    I'm still here.:glasses:
    Not giving up.:wink:
    Tired of looking at the same number on the scale.:angry:
    :heart: Jennifer
  • kellch
    Options
    I might be one of those people who is having doubts and losing will power?!:grumble:
    Don't think that I'll be where I wanted to be at Valentine's day since I haven't lost anything since the beginning of the year. I've gotten back to it seriously, but my scale has not budged:explode:
    I'm comfortable, but not THAT comfortable. I still really need AT LEAST 10 more pounds GONE to really feel comfortable.
    hmph, I don't know!?

Good for you to sticking to it and getting back into this seriously. :flowerforyou:
    It's easy to fall off. Trust me, I've done it many times. :grumble: :laugh:

Just keep at it and try not to pay too much attention to the scale. Look for differences in the way your clothes fit and so on. Maybe change up your routine. If you workout in the morning, try it at night, add a little something to your routine, zig zag the calories, and keep working at it. It will pay off. :drinker:

I was stuck for about 3 months. Same number :explode: And when I would finally go down a lb., the next week, that lb. was back. :grumble: Soooo.....I switched up my routine a bit. I used to only do TaeBo, crunches, and walk the dog, I've added BL Sculpt in the mix, and more pushups. I used to only workout at night, but now I work out in the morning 2 times a week (usually Saturday and Monday) and the rest stay at night...TaeBo at 4am just is not fun....so 2 times a week is enough for now. :laugh: I've been zig zagging calories and giving myself one meal a week where I don't worry too much about calories. (too much....I try to keep it within reason, but I splurge a little). And I've started seeing the pounds slowly drop off again. Maybe only 1/2 a lb. a week, but it's something. For a little while I only weighed monthly. It was better seeing 2 lbs than 1/2 a lb. :laugh:

You can do this....keep fighting! :flowerforyou:

And BTW....you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day for me exercise wise. I did good calorie wise, but the food I ate wasn't so "good"...Eh, I'll live. :happy: Trying not to weigh again until next Wed (per black team orders) so we'll see how that works out for me.:grumble:

Good morning everyone! Don't give up! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day for me exercise wise. I did good calorie wise, but the food I ate wasn't so "good"...Eh, I'll live. :happy: Trying not to weigh again until next Wed (per black team orders) so we'll see how that works out for me.:grumble:

GM 3bb!! :flowerforyou:

WTG on staying within calories and getting your exercise in!! :flowerforyou: Today is a new day, you can move on and make better choices foodwise. At least by staying withing calories, you didn't do too much damage. :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Is everybody still sleeping? happy107.gif

boredsmiley.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    tantrum.gif

*Note......I'm gonna keep talking to myself until someone comes to play with me*:angry::laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!!

Kellch-way to keep everyone inspired and encouraged this morning, and great job yesterday :drinker: !

3bb-good job as well...keep up the good work...is the weather getting any better??? :flowerforyou:

Jennifer-don't give up!!! you have come so far and your pics are such an inspiration to me!!! you are a beautiful...you are in the last stretch and those are always the most stubborn...keep at it!!!! :heart:

As for me...I had another great day yesterday...did 30 minutes on the Precor, my strength class and ran a half mile...I had 250ish cals left over, but I was full after dinner...drink all my water (and then some, probably). Today I plan to get in a good cardio session (maybe an hour???), stay within cals and suck down the h2o :drinker:

Have a great day everybody!!! :heart:
  • mommyofbandb
    Options

Thank you so much for this! You have been an inspiration for me today!! :happy:

I used to do Taebo too. I love Billy Blanks! He is very motivational. About 9 years ago I lost 55lbs doing Taebo. I was doing it 2 hours a day! I don't have time for that these days with 2 small kids and a husband. :ohwell: But I will do it again but I want to get some weight off first. It's a GREAT workout!

I am doing something new though..Leslie Sansone Walk at Home. It's pretty good. It makes me sweat so I like that! It makes me feel good and it's not to hard for this big girl to do...not alot of jumping around or anything.

Well anyway I wanted to say thanks! And yes you did very good at being Jillian! :happy:

:bigsmile:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

I believe I forgot you in my rundown of howdys to everyone...opps...good morning! Great job yesterday on the exercise...I have been doing hula hoops on the wii fit, quite fun actually...:laugh: I hope you and the girls had a wonderful evening!!! :drinker:
  • Felixanvk
    Options
    Congratulations
  • kellch
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!!

Kellch-way to keep everyone inspired and encouraged this morning, and great job yesterday :drinker: !

3bb-good job as well...keep up the good work...is the weather getting any better??? :flowerforyou:

Jennifer-don't give up!!! you have come so far and your pics are such an inspiration to me!!! you are a beautiful...you are in the last stretch and those are always the most stubborn...keep at it!!!! :heart:

As for me...I had another great day yesterday...did 30 minutes on the Precor, my strength class and ran a half mile...I had 250ish cals left over, but I was full after dinner...drink all my water (and then some, probably). Today I plan to get in a good cardio session (maybe an hour???), stay within cals and suck down the h2o :drinker:

Good Morning Theresa! 11_2_104.gif Great job yesterday :flowerforyou:
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    hmph, I don't know!?

WOW!!! I want to be you one day!!! Your pictures are awesome!!! I really hope I can have some before and after pics up here one day like that. Right now I just have the before..:huh: You should be very proud of yourself!!! :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

Thank you so much for this! You have been an inspiration for me today!! :happy:

I used to do Taebo too. I love Billy Blanks! He is very motivational. About 9 years ago I lost 55lbs doing Taebo. I was doing it 2 hours a day! I don't have time for that these days with 2 small kids and a husband. :ohwell: But I will do it again but I want to get some weight off first. It's a GREAT workout!

I am doing something new though..Leslie Sansone Walk at Home. It's pretty good. It makes me sweat so I like that! It makes me feel good and it's not to hard for this big girl to do...not alot of jumping around or anything.

Well anyway I wanted to say thanks! And yes you did very good at being Jillian! :happy:

:bigsmile:

Thank you!! :bigsmile: :smokin: :flowerforyou:

Good for you! I'm glad I could help to inspire you. You can do this! :drinker: :flowerforyou: I've heard of the walk at home thing. I think my mom is doing it and she loves it. :wink:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    hmph, I don't know!?

I hear you on the scale not moving. I right there with you. I have started to fix things up with week. Added heavy weight training and using my hula hoop more often just to keep the fun in working out. Keep it going.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning my luverly GG's!!!:smooched:

Everyone sounds like they are doing well!:flowerforyou:

Jennifer......I can so relate to you and your frustration. We should be old pros at this right? Why is it so maddening???? I think we are in the same boat though......we don't have very much left to lose and the last few pounds are being downright stubborn! Let's keep on keeping on.:drinker:

Theresa and Kellch.......you two are the bestest cheerleaders. Can't help but love ya!:smooched:

I know that I said I was going to cut back on the exercise but yesterday I did 1 hour of cardio and 1 hour of strength training. I couldn't help myself!!!:embarassed: I think I have an addiction to working out......could be worse, I guess.:ohwell: I'm aiming for only 45 minutes today with Wii My Fitness Coach.

I hope everyone has a great and productive Thursday!:heart:
  • lpadilla75
    Options

Good luck on not weighing yourself until next wednesday. I'm a daily weigher and it would be very difficult for me to cut that out.
  • lpadilla75
    Options

Great job on getting your exercise in.