Only 8 calories left and I wanna eat so bad!

2»

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    I couldn't help but get the munchies while reading this and watching poker. Despite already being slightly over for the day, I grabbed some celery sticks to munch on.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    Also, in my opinion, the more you think about it the more you are going to want something substantial. Grab the veggies and much away.
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Tomorrow, re-evaluate your food diary choices. Consider increasing the protein through the day (especially at breakfast). Decrease the amount of SIMPLE carbohydrates and items that contain sugar (causes a blood glucose rebound effect and you're hungry shortly after having a full meal).

Two thirds of your lunch and dinner meals need to be low calorie vegetables.

Revise your meal planning on the MFP diary so that you're having smaller meals EVERY 3 HOURS.

e.g. Breakfast>>Snack
    Lunch>>>Snack
    Dinner>>>>>>snack

If you want more food during the day, you really need to do more CARDIO type exercise to burn fat. Be sure to drink not less than eight 8 oz. glasses of WATER every day. More when you've been exercising.

Those hunger cravings are signals you're not getting enough protein to satisfy your body's needs. If you're feeling shakey at that time too, If you tested your blood glucose level at that time, it's probably too low.
  • Also, in my opinion, the more you think about it the more you are going to want something substantial. Grab the veggies and much away.

I seriously need your profile picture to hang in my workout room.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    I went over by about 1,000 the other night, I could hear this noise in the fridge, it was Benny and Jerry's ice yogurt, calling me, so I ate the lot! Loved it, but felt nasty in the morning..

Hope you managed ok, UK here and just up xx
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Here's a valuable article that explains what you are going through. You may wish to print off a copy of it to keep for future reference.

http://rheumatic.org/insulin.htm
  • Here's a valuable article that explains what you are going through. You may wish to print off a copy of it to keep for future reference.

http://rheumatic.org/insulin.htm
    Based on what I know about IR, this is very precise information and I appreciate how well it is explained. The content is easy to follow and understand. This is very useful for me as I try to control cravings that are a direct result of IR. TY.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Well I managed to stay away from food before bed last night, yay! It's just PMS in my case. Luckily I don't get like this every month, but when I get the cravings, they're pretty intense.

Thanks for getting me through the night! :smile: