what is with this stupid weight loss

Becca21
Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
edited October 4 in Health and Weight Loss
So Last week i lost 2lb and This week nothing.
Im exercising a lot eating under my calorie goal each day.
whats the big idea

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    just all the changes going on with your body i guess, be patient

:wink:
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Try on smaller clothing. Sometimes you will gain muscle, especially when working out... which does weigh something. You can be the same weight, but fitter, slimmer, and stronger.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    It's hard to help when your diary is closed and you aren't really explaining your exercise regimen.
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    EAt your calorie goal and eat back your exercise calories - otherwise your body will be storing calories
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    I understand eating your daily calorie goal, but not so much eating back all of your exercise calories.
    Just stick with it -- it is probably your body adjusting. I've had a similar trend the end of last week so this week I'm working to be closer to my calorie goal (I've been way under lately) and keep up with my water.
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Have you added a lot more weights to your program. There is no way if you are a woman ( i assume....) that you put on a pound of muscle. It's probably your muscles storing water. Keep at it. Exercising and eating right has never failed anyone - ever. I haven't lost an ounce in a week and a half. Even though I exercise daily and eat what I should. Try unlocking your diary.....
  • Your body's water weight fluctuates daily. I personally stopped using the scales as a measure of weight loss, measurements are more accurate specially if you're on a weight lifting program because muscle mass is more denser than fat and weights more...
This discussion has been closed.