Instant weight loss- guarenteed!

Options
I got about 8 inches of hair cut off yesterday! Ounces off I tell you! Ounces!!

I wonder what I'd look like with a skin head....Now where's that razor....?

Just kidding! Tell you what though, new lifestyle, new hair, does make a difference to how you feel!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options

Just kidding! Tell you what though, new lifestyle, new hair, does make a difference to how you feel!

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You're funny!:tongue: I hear ya on getting a trim or highlight, it's simply the best feeling ever, a great pick me up!:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • DaisyJane
    Options
    I went blonde too! the hubby doesn't know what's hit him. (In a good way i hope....):ohwell:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    haha, awesome! I can't wait for a change! My nearly waist-length hair is driving me bananas! But no major cuts or colours until AFTER the wedding! :drinker:
  • DaisyJane
    Options
    haha, awesome! I can't wait for a change! My nearly waist-length hair is driving me bananas! But no major cuts or colours until AFTER the wedding! :drinker:

I know JUST how you feel!! I was engaged for 5 years and was growing it and groing it and growing it for my wedding (Aug 2008) so that I could wear it down and curly. So glad it's all off now! But I used to have nghtmares about cutting it off before my wedding (how sad is that!!) :laugh:

Hope all your prep is going well!

:drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Uh Kerri.... your ticker says 6 more months until your wedding... and your hair is nearly waist length.... Um, are you planning to ride in all Lady Godiva to your wedding?? :wink: Otherwise, I'd think a little cut wouldn't hurt! :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    Options

Uh Kerri.... your ticker says 6 more months until your wedding... and your hair is nearly waist length.... Um, are you planning to ride in all Lady Godiva to your wedding?? :wink: Otherwise, I'd think a little cut wouldn't hurt! :laugh:

:laugh: Oh I do cut it, I had it trimmed in December and will have it done again, but nothing major. With curl my hair doesn't look that long and the do I want requires length. in 6 months my hair won't grow more than 3 inches, with trims it's about the length now that it will be then. 6 months isn't as long as it sounds.
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

awww, c'mon! be brave!! do something bold!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i want to do something drastic to my hair also
    but my hair in in recovery from being platinum blonde
    and i want to wait untill i hit my final goal and then do drastic!:love:
  • kerrilucko
    Options

awww, c'mon! be brave!! do something bold!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Hah, drastic for me is a shoulder-length cut. lol, I'm not into "bold" when it comes to my hair. :drinker: