Whose body would you like to have.......

Options

Replies

• aschultz9
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston. I admire all those who say they love thier own, I would trade mine in a second!
  • SPheonix22
    SPheonix22 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Myself at 18. Gorgeous!!!!!!
  • SPheonix22
    SPheonix22 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I like this . LOL.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have Cameron Diaz's long, lean and athletic look (only with my own boobs...she's got none). She's the same height as me and close in age, and has a similar build, so maybe it could happen...if I can ever get rid of my belly!
  • cheri868
    Options
    Pink or Jillian Michaels
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Cameron Diaz
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    in my opinion if you say you'd want your own body you either 1) have no ambition or 2) know can't achieve better
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    in my opinion if you say you'd want your own body you either 1) have no ambition or 2) know can't achieve better
    OR, and here's a third option, you worked your butt off to shed more than 100 pounds and are proud of how fit and healthy you are. That's my reasoning, anyway.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Chris Evans in the first Fantastic Four

3334834050_12f7d7e135.jpg

This is very nice....minus the chest hair.

nair should be my friend then, huh?

I totally disagree, chest hair is sexy.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Jo.. So curvy..

Oddly enough...I'm so unimpressed by her...she doesn't motivate me to work out at all

Megan Fox, Jessica Biel, Angelina Jolie, Alyssa Milano...they motivate me...not her

I agree. I think it is her face. I never thought she was very pretty. But I love angelina jolie. The exotic look =)

Anyway, I want my body- just minus a few pounds and + a little more muscle.

I guess there really is someone for everyone. I think she has one of the most gorgeous faces I've ever seen~she reminds me of a puppy :D

I guess I just really don't want to look like a puppy or any sort of creature! lol.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    OR, and here's a third option, you worked your butt off to shed more than 100 pounds and are proud of how fit and healthy you are. That's my reasoning, anyway.

Word!

I know my body isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination. My waist is too short, my ribs are a little concave, my boobs are small, my hips are wide... it's never going to match some model's or actress's dimensions, so why torture myself trying to be something I'm not? I just want to be the best me I can be, and I'm absolutely thrilled with where I am. *This* is pretty near what perfect for my body is going to be, and I'm ok with that.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Word!

I know my body isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination. My waist is too short, my ribs are a little concave, my boobs are small, my hips are wide... it's never going to match some model's or actress's dimensions, so why torture myself trying to be something I'm not? I just want to be the best me I can be, and I'm absolutely thrilled with where I am. *This* is pretty near what perfect for my body is going to be, and I'm ok with that.
    Just for the record, LorinaLynn, you totally ROCK!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks or Marilyn Monroe. I think I'm almost there, anyways.
    me too! I like my body, but I'd pick christina's. It's one in a million to be able to keep on extra lbs as just smooth, rounded hips & thighs, with big but perky breasts, but a tiny, flat waist. Most of us (ME!) keep extra lbs as love handles and nasty lumps, sadly! I'd absolutely take that genetic luck if I could!

Eta: for the record, I love my men a little hairy, too! No girly Nair on my hubby, for sure.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Salma

27540559-27540713-large.jpg
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    jamie eason

This.

jamie-eason1.jpg
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Oh and I add a vote to the "pro chest hair" platform.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I think Monica Raymund from Lie to Me would be attainable for me. She's curvy but not ridiculously so like Kim Kardashian.

monica-raymund-163276l.jpg

If I could have ANYONE'S body I'd take any one of the VS models, but they are much taller and more lithe than me to start with so it's pointless to try to emulate them. Totally different body type. I am shorter, curvier, and have a somewhat hefty frame. Still can be hot, just a different kind of hot!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Oh and I add a vote to the "pro chest hair" platform.

Sorry, "anti chest hair" here. Heh.
  • mbond6
    mbond6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Elle Mc Pherson she has the most incedibly long legs and im a short girl so there is alot of envy there.