67lbs lost (pics).

2»

Replies

• I see a big difference - and it looks great on you!!! You're doing a wonderful job. And I agree that is a very pretty dress and you look great in it.
  • The difference is much more dramatic than you think. Well done!

I agree. :)

I agree too! You look super hot girl!!!! Great job and that dress looks real good on you! :bigsmile:
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    You look fantastic!! Great job on your weight loss and the difference if very visible... often we just can't see it ourselves!!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Thank you for your support everyone! It means a lot.
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Huge difference!! Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou:
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    You can tell a lot in your arms and face and some in your belly. You look like you lose like I do. Belly last. I lost 52 lbs and yes I have slimmed some in my belly, but it isn't as drastic as others and definitely doesn't look like 52 lbs. Apparently it's the last 25 or so that makes the big difference in an "apple shaped" belly. Just keep it up and congrats on your loss so far! You look great! :)
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    You look FANTASTIC! You can see a huge difference, you should be incredibly proud of yourself!!

Isit just me or are mirror poses a must when your feeling at your best? lol

xx
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    You are looking good girl!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Beautiful!! You look great and I bet you feel great too!! WAY TO GO!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    You look FANTASTIC! You can see a huge difference, you should be incredibly proud of yourself!!

Isit just me or are mirror poses a must when your feeling at your best? lol

xx

Definitely a must! Considering I used to refuse to go clothes shopping because what I saw in the mirror made me cry, I am making a heck of a lot of progress!
  • mblanchard0625
    mblanchard0625 Posts: 74 Member
    I certainly see a difference! Looks great! And I love that dress
  • Wow!! drastic difference! Good for you!! :)
  • Wonderful! Keep it up!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    You look great and pretty in your dress
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!