Hi Everyone

kellyhook88
kellyhook88 Posts: 18 Member
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

I'm Kelly, i'm 23, and ive got 2 children. i was a size 8-10 5 years ago before i had my daughter, and i've just had my 2nd baby 9 weeks ago, i really want to aim to be a 10-12 as im now currently a 14. i weighed 13st 8lb 3 weeks before i gave birth and im now down to 11st 8lb. ive never dieted in my life so im kinda just going with it as im not very experienced with it all and dont really have a clue, im exercising everyday even if its walking to and from my daughters school twice a day with is around 40mins of walking a day. i am also using the wii fit, which is the only thing i can do at the moment due to having a 9 week old baby. i just hope i see some results. if any one has any tips for me that you think will help me please let me know :)

xx

Replies

• mgba
    mgba Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there, good luck..i am sure you will be fantastic! x
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Welcome, good luck. You'll do great here.

If you need tips, try to get some buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Hi! Good luck! It's all pretty easy once you get into it! Just stick to it and it'll take you no time at all! :)
  • kellyhook88
    kellyhook88 Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks Guys, I feel really positive about losing weight at the moment! Fingers Crossed i see start to see some results :) x
  • ravikrishna
    ravikrishna Posts: 51 Member
    Kelly,

Its always good and health way to loose weight (max of 2lbs/week) by both Controlling the Calorie Intake and doing some exercise, which can be just walking around 20-30mins/day.

I started doing both and am loosing the weight in an amazing health way.

Regards
This discussion has been closed.