Hi Everyone!!

Options
Just wanted to say good morning and hi. I'm new here. I've been here for about a week. I'm having alot of trouble losing that last 30lbs. I was on another program since 2007, got to my current weight and just stopped getting results. I really love this program so far. Every day you start fresh:tongue:

I'm looking forward to talking to all of you and getting and giving advice. I'm on my way to a morning walk on the treadmill. Getting started is the hardest part right? See you all later!!!

Replies

• nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great way to start the first day (week) of your new journey!! Sounds like you are ready and have a great, positive attitude. You'll do well on here, I'm sure - it's very motivating reading the success stories and there are a lot of fantastic, supportive people on here. Best of luck to you on your lifestyle change!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say good morning and hi. I'm new here. I've been here for about a week. I'm having alot of trouble losing that last 30lbs. I was on another program since 2007, got to my current weight and just stopped getting results. I really love this program so far. Every day you start fresh:tongue:

I'm looking forward to talking to all of you and getting and giving advice. I'm on my way to a morning walk on the treadmill. Getting started is the hardest part right? See you all later!!!
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, we are all here to help and support each other on our journey. Good luck, I am sure you will do just fine. :smile:
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me as your buddy.
  • razorspells
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your diet and exercise. You CAN DO it :smile: