I love Gilad!!!!

Options
Ok so I just found out that they show the workouts on Discovery Health Channel now! So exciting because i don't have FitTV anymore. :love:

Replies

• mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Ok so I just found out that they show the workouts on Discovery Health Channel now! So exciting because i don't have FitTV anymore. :love:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    I just found that out this morning!:laugh:

Gilad does a lot of lunges & squats though... killer on my knees.
  • mshay05
    Options
    Yes, that's true.:wink: But i love the workout so much. They all are so good and just the right amout of time.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I used to do his workouts alot! Loved them :drinker: The times they are on just doesn't work with my schedule and all we have is the PlayStation 3 for playing DVD's so no way to record. I suppose I could buy a VCR. We were gonna get DVR but the high def DVR is too expensive through DirecTv. I suppose maybe Tivo...but we're broke. So ummmmmmmmm........I'll just stick to my TaeBo and catch Gilad when I can. He is great though. Love the workouts. :drinker: Full body workout love it!
  • mshay05
    Options
    I used to do his workouts alot! Loved them :drinker: The times they are on just doesn't work with my schedule and all we have is the PlayStation 3 for playing DVD's so no way to record. I suppose I could buy a VCR. We were gonna get DVR but the high def DVR is too expensive through DirecTv. I suppose maybe Tivo...but we're broke. So ummmmmmmmm........I'll just stick to my TaeBo and catch Gilad when I can. He is great though. Love the workouts. :drinker: Full body workout love it!

Also they have a ton of DVD's on Amazon. Really good prices too. :smile:
  • kellch
    Options

Thanks :flowerforyou: I'll check it out. Doesn't doing his workout, just make ya wanna go to Hawaii? :laugh:
  • mshay05
    Options

Thanks :flowerforyou: I'll check it out. Doesn't doing his workout, just make ya wanna go to Hawaii? :laugh:

haha yes it does!!! I want to be one of his backups!! :laugh: That would be the best job ever!
  • kellch
    Options

haha yes it does!!! I want to be one of his backups!! :laugh: That would be the best job ever!

five.gif

Pack your bags! Let's go!!:drinker: Where do we apply? :smokin:

Note to self: when they laugh at me because I am not fit enough to be a backup..and tell me that they do not accept whales to do back up exercises..don't take it personally. writing.gif
  • mshay05
    Options

five.gif

Note to self: when they laugh at me because I am not fit enough to be a backup..and tell me that they do not accept whales to do back up exercises..don't take it personally. writing.gif

:laugh: no no whales can't walk silly!!!! And you're no whale!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

five.gif

:laugh: no no whales can't walk silly!!!! And you're no whale!!! :flowerforyou:

handface.gif Oh! I meant elephant :bigsmile: :laugh:

And thank you :flowerforyou: