Hello From Nova Scotia, Canada

trailblazer_sjm
trailblazer_sjm Posts: 2 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone,

Today is my first day on myfitnesspal and I'm really excited - it looks like a great site. I've been using fitday for years now but they never seem to update their information and the exercise portion of the site seems particularly outdated - since that's what I do most of the time, I needed a better option!

Here's a bit about me: I'm 24 years old and am currently a trainer/fitness instructor at a local gym and have been for about 6 years. This year I took up running which I love but in order to better my times I'd like to wiggle down a couple of sizes! I love hiking, snowshoeing, walking, cycling, etc...basically anything I can do outside but regardless of how often I workout (which is a lot) I've never been the kind of chick who doesn't have to work hard to get and keep extra weight off (thanks for the genes dad) so I here I am! I'm also a student right now (Massage Therapy) which I enjoy but it makes it much more difficult to fit in all my workouts.

I really look forward to getting to know some of you!

Replies

• trailblazer_sjm
    trailblazer_sjm Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone,

Today is my first day on myfitnesspal and I'm really excited - it looks like a great site. I've been using fitday for years now but they never seem to update their information and the exercise portion of the site seems particularly outdated - since that's what I do most of the time, I needed a better option!

Here's a bit about me: I'm 24 years old and am currently a trainer/fitness instructor at a local gym and have been for about 6 years. This year I took up running which I love but in order to better my times I'd like to wiggle down a couple of sizes! I love hiking, snowshoeing, walking, cycling, etc...basically anything I can do outside but regardless of how often I workout (which is a lot) I've never been the kind of chick who doesn't have to work hard to get and keep extra weight off (thanks for the genes dad) so I here I am! I'm also a student right now (Massage Therapy) which I enjoy but it makes it much more difficult to fit in all my workouts.

I really look forward to getting to know some of you!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Welcoe! I'm in Nova Scotia too! Hope you enjoy this site!
This discussion has been closed.