Black coffee

Options
MrsTomy
MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
I was always to chicken to try my coffee black. I drink at least 2 cups a day...so even with skim milk the calories can add up. So, today i tried it! Just a little splenda and it is DELICIOUS!!!! In fact, i think i like it more than with milk!

Here's to trying new things and eating better every day! :drinker:

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I was always to chicken to try my coffee black. I drink at least 2 cups a day...so even with skim milk the calories can add up. So, today i tried it! Just a little splenda and it is DELICIOUS!!!! In fact, i think i like it more than with milk!

Here's to trying new things and eating better every day! :drinker:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Black coffee is AWESOME! Just make sure you don't drink it too often, its very acidic and hard on your stomach lining :grumble:

That could just be an old wives tale, but it used to hurt my belly something fierce so I think there is some truth to it, lol.
  • gamommy
    gamommy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I drink about 1 6oz cup of coffee a day...with 2 packets of splenda and about 1T of non-dairy creamer. It's always been how I prefer my coffee. :) I love the coffee mate flavored creamers too (especially blueberry!!!) but I haven't had them in quite awhile and I have no idea how many calories & carbs they have. Surely quite a bit!
  • gamommy
    gamommy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I drink about 1 6oz cup of coffee a day...with 2 packets of splenda and about 1T of non-dairy creamer. It's always been how I prefer my coffee. :) I love the coffee mate flavored creamers too (especially blueberry!!!) but I haven't had them in quite awhile and I have no idea how many calories & carbs they have. Surely quite a bit!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    fresh ground black coffee is a true pleasure

for those using the non dairy creamers...please look at the ingredients.....man made junk that has no business in your body...why do all this work and change and then put that stuff in your body? Your body would scream at you if it could...the low calories do not concern your body...your body likes good clean calories