20 lb milestone

Options
Now that I'm here its hard to remember where I was. It's hard to remember what I looked like, but I know I don't ever want to go back.To appreciate the loss I went to the gym and held a 20lb weight. I can barely just hold 20lbs without it hurting my hand...and I was walking around with that on me.

I have about 14 lbs to go and really start toning my body. I will be going home to visit family for the holidays only this time I wont have that double chin or that pinch in my waist where i desperately tried to pretend I was smaller....or have to wear those unflattering high waist jeans to control my pooch.

I know that the weight won't come off as quickly now that I'm on this side of the fence but I'm motivated and determined. :)

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! When I first started dropping sizes and weight I totally knew where I was at and WHY I was doing what I was. As the time has gone on and my clothes are no longer too big (cuz I got new ones, not that I gained weight back LOL) it is harder for ME to tell how much bigger I was. Every now and then tho I find that dress or shirt or pair of jeans that WOULD HAVE fit me before and I remember and make the same vow... NEVER EVER AGAIN :) Congrats to you! Going to see your family will be a BIG deal, especially if they all haven't seen you in a while!!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!