Pinterest, anyone?

Options
Christie23
Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
I am absolutely ADDICTED to Pinterest. Is anybody else out there getting lost in the joy of Pinteresting? I'm not the craftiest person (understatement), so there is so much that I love but will probably never be able to do, BUT there are some amazing healthy recipes (unhealthy ones too, but just shmoobie past them), as well as fitness ideas and motivating quotations. If anyone wants to follow me, message me and I'll give you my email. OR if you would like to join it and see what it's all about, message me with your email and I'll send you an invite to join.

Replies

• acaudill042106
    acaudill042106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! I LOVE pinterest!
  • LeannHicks31
    Options
    i just joined it the other day, but have not had the chance to really look around. I will try to check it out this weekend when I have time.
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Me too!! I adore it :D Its so relaxing too.

I am natashajayneh on there if you want to come find me :)
  • JasonD334
    JasonD334 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My wife LOVES that site. She is absolutely addicted to it :) She would love to talk craft ideas with you, and she has very few MFP friends, so if you want to add her that would be great. KD101783 is her screen name.
  • Charrah
    Charrah Posts: 60
    Options
    What is it? I'm intrigued...
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Love, love, love Pinterest! It has to be one of the greatest things ever!!
  • Christie23
    Options
    Me too!! I adore it :D Its so relaxing too.

I am natashajayneh on there if you want to come find me :)

I will!!
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I looooove Pinterest! But I spend way too much time on that site. Just looking at the food drives me insane!
  • Christie23
    Options
    Love, love, love Pinterest! It has to be one of the greatest things ever!!

Pretty much, yeah... it's become my favorite.
  • gallagg1
    Options
    I'm completely hooked on Pintrest! It's something I can share with all my sisters and friends.
  • Christie23
    Options
    I'm McBeez... come find me, guys!!
  • reen62
    reen62 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes.. it is very cool and has some great recipes and links to blogs I never would have searched for.
  • kellybug123
    Options
    OM! I LOVE Pinterest! A professional photographer friend of mine brought it to my attention about a month ago. It's been a whirlwind love affair ever since....LOL! :)
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    oh no!!! what have you done! ive just looked at the site, following your discussion, and am addicted already!!! not enough time in the day!!lol!!! thanks, its great!xx
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    It's losing its allure for me a little bit. Probably because I've had bad luck with some of the recipes I've tried. Just because someone has a nice camera and takes pretty pictures of the food they make, doesn't mean they know how to write a recipe.
  • Christie23
    Options
    My wife LOVES that site. She is absolutely addicted to it :) She would love to talk craft ideas with you, and she has very few MFP friends, so if you want to add her that would be great. KD101783 is her screen name.

I just did!! What a sweet husband you are.
  • Christie23
    Options
    What is it? I'm intrigued...

Charrah, it's kind of hard to explain... basically it's a place where you can keep a "bulletin board" of web links that you love. Craft ideas, recipes, quotes, etc... You can browse the things that other people pin, as well as add your own that you want to remember. Pinterest is whatever YOU want it to be.
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    StumbleUpon has showed me Pinterest, but I saw that you needed an invite and didn't know what to do about that.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    LOVE Pinterest
    feel free to follow me
    http://pinterest.com/jend114/
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am into it too!