Just Getting Started

Options
Well this is my intro just to say Hello!!! to the community on here. I think losing weight/maintaining a healthy weight for me has been such a struggle because I always try to do it on my own. Not out of choice though. I am a recent grad that moved away from home right after i graduated. I work full-time, volunteer, and I am a novice entrepreneur. I move around daily fairly often but I really have no excuse as for why I do not make time to go to the gym. At use to say that it was because I didn't have a partner or friend to go with but so many of my colleagues and friends go even if it means they go alone. I am hoping this tracker and the community as a whole helps me to remain accountable for my eating and exercise. I really want to get in shape now to maintain a healthy lifetime for my future. The timing right now is perfect for me because I have no kids and no spouse. I am hoping to start out at a minimum of 4days/wk of exercise and making daily good eating choices. I have till April to debut a new body for my brother's wedding. I can see changes already because of my "clean eating"(will explain more later) ....so I would like to add exercise to my regimen. Any recommendations or suggestions?