Your Final Meal

Options
kiltbunny
kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
Because it's fun to taunt us hungry girls and guys with these sort of thoughts... !

If you could choose, what would be included in your final meal?

Mine..... Fried plantain, rice and beans (cuban style), roti and dal curry, homemade lentil soup with a falafel, a half dozen raw oysters with crackers and tabasco sauce, a huge slice of NY stle pepperoni pizza, fresh caught and fried rainbow trout, perfectly seasoned medium rare prime rib with horseradish, cream spinach, whole artichoke steamed with butter, a loaded baked potato, grilled corn on the cob, a basket of yeast rolls with cinnamon butter, creme brulee, key lime pie, a red velvet cupcake loaded with frosting and a chocolate mousse.

No, I wouldn't eat every bit of it. I'd just take a bite or two of each... or maybe I'd just gorge myself. Who cares? It's the last meal!!

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Endless Buffet at Golden Corral.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I dont think i would be that hungry.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options

I like your thinking Carl. I was thinking some Mexican food, pizza, chocolate, and ice cream :) All the stuff I limit myself on now!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    IF it was my final meal of my life and I knew it...I probably would be so indecisive!

I'd have to go with a buffalo chicken ranch sandwich, some fries, a margarita, and a fudge sundae. Of course I'd want someone to eat with me! A final meal by yourself is kind of ridiculous.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Crab legs with butter, fries, bacon cheeseburger, filet, whole loaf of french bread with butter and blueberry and apple pie.
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options

Great. Now I've got that in my head.:noway:

Ha ha ha! Used to LOVE that place! Fortunately I don't live near one--and most buffets in NYC charge by the pound anyway.

King crab with lots of butter and lemon and a little salt. Scallops, fried chicken, mint chocolate chip ice cream, biscuits and gravy, grits with way too much butter, raw oysters, dirty vodka martinis with huge, cold green olives, sauvignon blanc, and a big stinky dirty french red wine with med-rare lamb chops or seared duck breast. Not necessarily in that order.
    (Why am I drooling?)
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    King Crab legs, about 4 pounds of them! yum
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, prime rib with horseradish, lobster, caesar salad, loaded baked potato, Quincy's yeast rolls and butter, Red Lobster's Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms, Outback's Coconut Shrimp, Outback's Chicken Quesidilla............ yeah, that would probably do me! OH, no, need me a pitcher (at least) of Margartias too! :smooched:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Biggest juiciest tastiest cheeseburger with barbecue pork on top and bacon on a big butter-toasted bun with seasame seeds.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Brazilian Rodizio all the way. I'd make that meal last a @%^*ing month.

And enough maracuja caipirinha to kill...well...me =)
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I forgot to add a big margarita as well!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    If I knew it was my last meal, I'd be too upset to eat.

:sad: :sad:
  • kimbo218
    Options
    cheeseburger on grilled garlic texas toast with a beautiful sliced tomato.... rare prime rib with au jus and horse radish, definitley some good cheeses and adult beverage of course....
    pizza ...a nice loaf of fresh french bread dipped in garlic olive oil... or balsamic .....oh my my... the list could go on and on lol
  • kimbo218
    Options
    ohhhhh and definitely some crab legs with butter.... how could I forget ..... throw a lobster in there too !!!