Cheat Meal

Options
2»

Replies

• mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    Time for my to move to America South for a bulk up Rose:)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Chicken fried steak is a piece of beef (sometimes flattened out) that is coated entirely with same breading as you would coat chicken to make fried chicken. Then you fry it and usually pair it with biscuits, mashed potatoes, white gravy or grits (made up of hominy which is like corn).

^^^ That is why the 12 states with the highest percentages of obesity is in America's south.

Cheers for clearing that up:) breaded fried steak with biscuits sounds wrong can understand the pototoes and gravy but biscuits??

I think their version of biscuits is different to ours. I think it's cornbread or like scones. When I was in the states years ago I remember asking for a burger and chips and got the funniest look ever! I had an argument with the waitress.
    Should have said fries! Bit confusing.

My cheat dinner would be Eddie rockets (diner)
    Chocolate malt
    Double cheese burger
    Cheesy bacon chips (fries)
    Side of wings

Nom nom nom
  • mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    Chicken fried steak is a piece of beef (sometimes flattened out) that is coated entirely with same breading as you would coat chicken to make fried chicken. Then you fry it and usually pair it with biscuits, mashed potatoes, white gravy or grits (made up of hominy which is like corn).

^^^ That is why the 12 states with the highest percentages of obesity is in America's south.

Cheers for clearing that up:) breaded fried steak with biscuits sounds wrong can understand the pototoes and gravy but biscuits??

I think their version of biscuits is different to ours. I think it's cornbread or like scones. When I was in the states years ago I remember asking for a burger and chips and got the funniest look ever! I had an argument with the waitress.
    Should have said fries! Bit confusing.

My cheat dinner would be Eddie rockets (diner)
    Chocolate malt
    Double cheese burger
    Cheesy bacon chips (fries)
    Side of wings

Nom nom nom

Ah right now that changes things, Your cheat meal also looks good lol