Options
On ABC Nightline last night:

"P90X: The All-Star Workout?"
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/p90x-star-workout-14758432

Replies

• juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Nightline last night...BB rocks!!
  • KavemanKarg
    Options
    P90X will go a long way to make you fit

If you follow the diet, it will go a long way to help with weight loss too.

I think it is a wonderfully periodized program and got nothing but good things to say, and I do it as an alternative home workout, especially a big fan of yoga X and back and chest and the ab ripper X!!!

However, like all workouts, you get out of it exactly what you put into it.

P90X offers good personalization and periodisation, good variety of movements, daily routine changes to prevent stagnation, a guide to track progress, a diet you can choose to follow, in short you get all the tools you need to succeed in one box (except for a few dumbbells or bands and a pullup bar).

Short of a "competent" personal trainer, P90x offers a lot.

As far as the article, "Is an hour a day really enough to be buff?"

I would say YES, 20 minutes a day is enough to be buff if you do it right and with intensity, 80% of our composition comes from DIET. Combine a good routine with DIET and its a win all around.
  • shararenee1
    Options
    I drink BB Shakeology every morning! It is an awesome start to the day and I feel sooooo much better.

(link removed by moderator)

I also love the 10 minute trainer workouts!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I drink BB Shakeology every morning! It is an awesome start to the day and I feel sooooo much better.

Check it out here. http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/shararenee

I also love the 10 minute trainer workouts!

bump...will check out myshakeology
  • sharper43
    sharper43 Posts: 109
    Options
    shararenee1 - No advertisment of your Shakeology page! Admins will delete your post. I was posting this news report as a news report and not for advertisement for my Beachbody business on this forum. Please delete your post or they will delete my whole thread. Thanks.
  • shararenee1
    Options
    Yes I was not aware of that! But they sent me an email explaining the rules and said that they took out the link. Sorry about that. You can see that they did delete the link.
    I really don't care where anyone gets Shakeology from, just trying to make people aware of it to try it. I am not in this to make a bunch of money, just to help people. So once again, sorry about that.

I rarely ever posts to these message boards then the one time I do, I get in trouble. Ugh!
  • sharper43
    sharper43 Posts: 109
    Options
    Yes I was not aware of that! But they sent me an email explaining the rules and said that they took out the link. Sorry about that. You can see that they did delete the link.
    I really don't care where anyone gets Shakeology from, just trying to make people aware of it to try it. I am not in this to make a bunch of money, just to help people. So once again, sorry about that.

I rarely ever posts to these message boards then the one time I do, I get in trouble. Ugh!

Girl, I know! I've had a few posts deleted, that's why I let you know. There are a lot of rules on this forum, so I don't post on this forum that much in fear that I'll go to MFP Jail. lol
    But I completely understand about wanting to share Shakeology with the world. That's why the video says "isn't it a little culty?" LOL....Um...I'm sorry, people getting a healthy lifestyle, loosing weight, feeling great and wanting to share with other people and help them....how is that a cult? lol
    But yeah, people tell me, "it's too expensive!" I want to shake them and say "OMG! It's totally worth it! Just do the 30 days, there is a 30 day money-back guarantee, even if the bag is empty. You are nuts for not trying this stuff!!!" If I had the money, I would buy everyone each a full 30-day bag. Besides the weight loss, I've never felt this good and this happy before. I feel like a happy kid again! People that haven't been there don't know and I want so badly for people to know what they are missing out on. Shakeology could be the answer to World Peace! LOL
  • shararenee1
    Options
    Those same people that are talking about it being expensive are usually stopping at Starbucks and spending more than the $4 a day that Shakeology costs. I haven't really focused on selling it much. But we have been drinking it every morning for 3 months and it has made a drastic difference in the way we feel!