Add me as a friend

Options
I just finished my first week on MFP. Is there a faster way to add friends other than going to each profile? Please add me if you'd like! Hoping to find support here and a few pats on the back when I do well. My husband isn't really interested, so he doesn't have much to say when I tell him I have lost x amount of pounds or this morning I weighed this or that. I know the days ahead of me are going to have a few where I feel like cheating my nutrition plan or skipping the gym, so hopefully MFP friends will help give me a nice swift kick!

Replies

• Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm all about the support....
  • Christi021270
    Options
    I'll come along for the ride. We can hopefully help each other through the hills and valleys. Have a great day. Always remember anything you do differently today is a step in the right direction.
  • slimmomma003
    Options
    I understand that my husband is the same way. Or he buys stuff that won't cause I like it to much, but my willpower is getting better dropping one thing at a time and right now it is real coke cola. :grumble:
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well, good luck! My guy tells me congratulations, but that is all. When I eat something high in calories he will tell me that he sees my butt getting bigger. LOL! He trys to motivate me but sometimes he does not express it in a way that really helps me. So, my friend here do. Which is why I LOVE this place! So I am more than happy to be your friend and pat you on your back when you do a good job! :flowerforyou:
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how much use a 57-year-old bald guy is to a 28-year-old woman. But -- who knows! -- you might want some comic relief at some point. I'll let you decide whether to add me or not.