the way your body digests food

Options
2»

Replies

• azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Yeah, doctors are stupid. They don't know shi*t about the human body. You should recommend to her to google it or go to wikipedia instead.
    That's hilarious you called a DOCTOR stupid.

I'm about 99.999999999999% that he/she was using sarcasm...

im about 99.999999% sure that females dont know what sarcasm is.
  • Lizzie1229
    Lizzie1229 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've heard not to eat certain foods with others, but never time of day (except to not eat too close to bedtime). I'm seeing a dietician on Friday so will ask about it.
  • PB67
    PB67 Posts: 376
    Options
    I've heard not to eat certain foods with others,

^^More nonsense^^
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yeah, doctors are stupid. They don't know shi*t about the human body. You should recommend to her to google it or go to wikipedia instead.

Pretty sure it was totally sarcastic.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

I'm about 99.999999999999% that he/she was using sarcasm...

im about 99.999999% sure that females dont know what sarcasm is.

LMAO I definitely got it.
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I don't see why this is so far fetched. Eating the right foods at the right time is definitely important. Eating yogurt vs icecream at midnight makes a difference in your waist line and also your weight loss struggle. Well if i chose to eat icecream in the morning or after lunch, that is all gone before i am sedentary or sleeping at night, so it's digested differently (relatively speaking) and less is stored as fat.

Same goes for all kinds of foods. It's very possible this is what the doctor was talking about. It looks like the doctor did say to see a nutritionist.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    my friend started a new diet... something to do with certain blood types shouldn't eat certain foods or something like that. She's lost a lot of weight on it but personally I think its just cause they changed they way they were eating. (well that and one of them is doing the hcg thing). So I'm still inclined to think its all what you eat and how much... although time does play somewhat of a factor when looking at your day... but if you are active enough it'll all even out.
  • PB67
    PB67 Posts: 376
    Options
    I don't see why this is so far fetched. Eating the right foods at the right time is definitely important

Why do you believe this?
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I don't see why this is so far fetched. Eating the right foods at the right time is definitely important

Why do you believe this?

I believe I did explain why I believed that immediately after that sentence. Let me know if you have questions after you read that.
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for the input everyone! I have had people inbox me with the information I was looking for! thanks!