New Girl on the Block

Options
The name is Gabbi. I have struggled with weight all my life and now it's time to end the vicious cycle. My fiance and I are determined to get to our weight goals.

The addition to food ends here.

Replies

• brigina2008
    brigina2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:smile:
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    HI, Welcome. You will find support here to help you work on your goals. Glad to know your fiance is doing it with you. Makes it much easier! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • smcassaro
    smcassaro Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What an exciting time for you! You can totally do this! Feel free to friend me if you want, I would love to support you on your journey. :)
  • 1charlra
    Options
    I am excited for you. Keep it a positive and fun experience!! You will be awesome!!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on MFP for about a month now and I love it. The support and information you get here from others is amazing! Feel free to add me, I would love to support you! I have struggled with weight my whole life as well and I have decided I am done! It's a rough road but you couldn't find a better support group or calorie counter anywhere else! Good luck!
  • JimCloud
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome! I have struggled since about 25. I am now 37 and have about a week under my belt with this program and loving it. 272 down to 264! There has never been an easier way to count calories. Good luck guys and enjoy!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    to help you (and your fiance) stay on track this time, I recommend reading and completing the exercise in my will power blog below. it will help you stop the vicious cycle.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello, I really love this site. Feel free to add if you would like.
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    welcome aboard!!!!!
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :flowerforyou:

Much success to you as you reach your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • AlissaB87
    Options
    Welcome!!! You guys will LOVE this site!

Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Good luck. You are really lucky that your fiance is also trying to reach a goal. Makes it a lot easier when you have someone doing it with you!
  • ZCEmama
    ZCEmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me zcemama.
  • emuntian72384
    emuntian72384 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)