Halloween Hot Mamas (CLOSED) Week 6: Black vs Orange  

Options
I hope everyone is having a good week. Only a couple of more weeks until our final weigh in! :)
Good Luck! :)

1. How many points did you earn this week? (1 point for each day of exercise, 1 point for each day of hitting your calorie goal, and 5 points for each pound lost)

2. Give a summary of how this week went with a break-down of where your points came from

3. What or who has been your biggest motivation this week?

4. Team name: (Black or Orange)

Replies

• cassyparker
    Options
    Didnt do as well as I wanted this week but I got 14 points

4 for food
    4 for excercise
    and 6 for weight lost (1.2 lbs)

We had our second set of thanksgiving dinner this past weekend and my husband isn't helping lol. My biggest motivation is being a good example for my daughter and being the best wife I can be for my husband. I have always struggled with body image and weight and I don't want that to be the case for her and I want my husband to be proud of me.

Team Orange
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Team Black

13 points

6 for calorie
    7 for exercise
    0 for weight loss...again...sigh

I had to move all the buttons on my pants, though - I've lost more than three inches from my waist, so that was motivating.

but I really, really want to lose some weight this week.
  • cassyparker
    Options
    Team Black

13 points

6 for calorie
    7 for exercise
    0 for weight loss...again...sigh

I had to move all the buttons on my pants, though - I've lost more than three inches from my waist, so that was motivating.

but I really, really want to lose some weight this week.

it'll happen just keep working hard! And good job!
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Cassy - and I did shake a pound already this week! Yay! And joined a gym - the trainer thinks I'm eating too little (1200 cal baseline, and then eating back my exercise count). I go back for part 2 of the assessment, so we shall see what happens this week.