This is really, really cool!

Options
We're going to Red Robin tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday, so I thought I'd take a look at their website to see if there was anything on the menu that would fit with my food plan for the day.

Well ... all I can say is WOW! Not only can you find out pretty comprehensive nutrition information on their entire menu, but you can customize everything ... add and subtract all kinds of ingredients and then find out the new nutrition information. And THEN, if that wasn't cool enough, you can print out the information with the additions and deletions to take to the restaurant so the server can get your order right, and the full nutrition information is right there.

I am mighty impressed with Red Robin right now! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    We're going to Red Robin tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday, so I thought I'd take a look at their website to see if there was anything on the menu that would fit with my food plan for the day.

Well ... all I can say is WOW! Not only can you find out pretty comprehensive nutrition information on their entire menu, but you can customize everything ... add and subtract all kinds of ingredients and then find out the new nutrition information. And THEN, if that wasn't cool enough, you can print out the information with the additions and deletions to take to the restaurant so the server can get your order right, and the full nutrition information is right there.

I am mighty impressed with Red Robin right now! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    and now I want their fries. *drool* That's awesome, Tresa! Have fun! :heart:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! And you definately need it there!! WOWZERS!!! Some of those things are heartattacks on a plate....but ooooohhhhhhhh sooooooo gooooooood :laugh:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Good for you checking that out first and thank you for that info because I LOVE that place!!!
  • mamashrub
    mamashrub Posts: 128
    Options
    sweeet..I love eating out and now the next time..I'm hittin' Red Robins
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Tresa, that is very useful information. Thanks for sharing it. That is one of those places I would normally avoid but being able to not only see the calorie counts but to make some changes. That's great!
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I went there a few weeks ago for my son and daughters birthdays (you can sign up on line for the b-day club - free kids meal for their b-day or a free burger for an adults b-day!)

I was worried about what I could get that would be healthy and saw the nutrition info on their website. And you can customize too. I was ecstatic! Amazing too, how you think something is healthy and when you look it up, it's totally not. I ended up having the garden burger on a whole grain bun with no mayo.

If only every restaurant would do the same thing!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Yep ... I'm either going to have the Whiskey River chicken wrap ... without ranch dressing, tortilla strips, steak fries (!!:noway: !!), cheddar cheese, and add romaine lettuce, tomato, and steamed veggies for 627 calories ... OR a cobb salad that I pretty much completely uncobb :laugh: with no olives, bread, parmesan spread, bacon, eggs, and add apple slices, candied walnuts, and fat free ranch for 533 calories.

So I'm psyched!! :glasses: