Hit my first Goal!

Options
cab2424
cab2424 Posts: 122 Member
I started strictly eating right (1,200 cal) and excercising on 1-5-09 at 232 lbs. Today I am down to my first goal of 215lbs. :drinker: I hope to be down to 200 by 2-27-09 when I leave for a long weekend in Chicago...We will see, I will not be disappointed if I don't make it because it is a big goal. But I will try my hardest.

Replies

• cab2424
    Options
    I started strictly eating right (1,200 cal) and excercising on 1-5-09 at 232 lbs. Today I am down to my first goal of 215lbs. :drinker: I hope to be down to 200 by 2-27-09 when I leave for a long weekend in Chicago...We will see, I will not be disappointed if I don't make it because it is a big goal. But I will try my hardest.
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    congrats!!! that's the best feeling!
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are making great progress! keep it up!
  • mandersen16
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for the inspiration and keep it going!!
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    Fantastic! Be proud of yourself, you're doing great. Keep up the GREAT work! Have fun in Chicago. That's my hometown!
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    WOW!!! Excellent! I'm inspired by your example!

keep up the great work, and keep us posted! Cheers!
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    3 cheers for hitting your goal! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kristydmartin
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration! i just started yesterday and need to read posts like this!! keep it up!
  • cab2424
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration! i just started yesterday and need to read posts like this!! keep it up!

Best of luck!!! The first week is difficult, but you CAN do it. I feel that if I can have the motivation to do it anyone can.
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing! You are doing great! I have been cutting back and trying to add in exercise since 1-10-09 and have lost 4 pounds. You are doing fabulous! WTG!
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Good for you cab2424.

Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    WOW! That's quick - GREAT job!! Keep up the great work and I hope you get down to 200 by the end of February. I'd like to lose another 10-12 pounds by the beginning of March, so your story is inspiring!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so great, keep up the great work.
  • careyking
    Options
    way to go there carrie you keep up the great job
  • sjacobs62
    Options
    That is AWESOME! And very FAST! Congratulations!!!!
  • dsthil08
    Options
    Good job! reaching your goals is a huge motivator:bigsmile: Keep it up
    121039.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for you baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is soo exciting.....your doing great....keep pushing and do the happy dance often....you are down to 215!!! Pretty soon you will be in the 190's YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    WOW!! :noway: That's great!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep it up you will go all the way!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!