How do you log these type of exercise? with videos

Options
Excuse my English... these type of exercises... or well mainly just the abs one, as the other one I've logged it as dancing, ballroom, etc :D

They are 10 mins workouts.. although I usually combine them and make at least 40 mins of abs.. with another 30 or 40 of dancing... well I started on Sunday evening.. :D, too early to know if they really work or not.

The abs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba5IXIOj_C8

The dancing one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofr0uZE_yTI

Is anybody else doing any similar work-outs?

Yes? if so in which category do you log them in?
No? in which category would you log them in if you did?

Replies

• Liz55
    Liz55 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am not sure which dancing one you do but if its Zumba, you can calculate the calories at www.zumbacalories.com Good luck
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I have an abs video (10-Minute Solutions with Suzanne Bowen- Blast Off Belly Fat!). It's serious floor exercises for abs but really it engages the whole body. I count it as calisthenics. It's the closest to the actual exercises. I would stick with that! Hope that helps. Keep up the great work! :happy:

LOL just realized it's the same video! Def calisthenics in that case!
  • Jenninedinburgh
    Jenninedinburgh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great tip on the Zumba! I was wondering how to calculate this.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am not sure which dancing one you do but if its Zumba, you can calculate the calories at www.zumbacalories.com Good luck

Hi, no, Zumba is totally different from the one I've done, and I bet it burns more calories! sorry it took me a long time to reply, I get lost in the forum sometimes to find my own posts!:D
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have an abs video (10-Minute Solutions with Suzanne Bowen- Blast Off Belly Fat!). It's serious floor exercises for abs but really it engages the whole body. I count it as calisthenics. It's the closest to the actual exercises. I would stick with that! Hope that helps. Keep up the great work! :happy:

LOL just realized it's the same video! Def calisthenics in that case!

Yeah, lol!! thank you soo much, at least now I can name them!! and it burns more than I expeced at first! Yeah, I've been doing them from Sunday... and I am sore all over the core!! I've also done some online workouts that target that area, and wow.. even when I laugh I feel them sore, something is for sure, I have activated them somehow!:D