Halloween costumes

Options
juliesummers
juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
I'm just curious: what is everyone planning on dressing up as for Halloween?
Or what are some of your favorite costumes that you've had in the past? (photos welcome!)

Also, does your recent weight loss, or lack there of, affect what you're choosing to be for Halloween?

Replies

• hello_kitty3
    hello_kitty3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a sexy ninja turtle! I was so excited to find that I was able to fit into it since it was a size smaller than I usually get!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I dressed my hubby up as a "One-night Stand". Made him wear a box with a tablecloth and a lampshade on his head. We glued packs of gum, condoms, movie tickets, cash, beer bottles, etc. to the table top.

It was actually a hit at the party!
  • juliesummers
    Options
    I dressed my hubby up as a "One-night Stand". Made him wear a box with a tablecloth and a lampshade on his head. We glued packs of gum, condoms, movie tickets, cash, beer bottles, etc. to the table top.

It was actually a hit at the party!

Hahahahahhahah omg that's hilarious.
  • Anabelle321
    Options
    This time I might be going as the lollipop girl from condemned 2 (distressed white corset/skirt, gas mask, red and white striped stockings, then a red and white saw blade attached to a dowel) sure to scare some people lol =)
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
  • Fockertots
    Options
    I'm just curious: what is everyone planning on dressing up as for Halloween?
    Or what are some of your favorite costumes that you've had in the past? (photos welcome!)

Also, does your recent weight loss, or lack there of, affect what you're choosing to be for Halloween?

I have lost 50 pounds and FINALLY want to show off my body. This Halloween will be my 26th birthday and the first time I've dressed slutty :] I'm going to be a slutty fairy. Skin tight dress, cuts up the skirt, extravagant make-up, etc. I'm stoked.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    pinup zombie this year

I've also been Bellatrix LeStrange (Harry Potter), Pebbles from The Flintstones, Daria, a pirate, a pumpkin, and a bunch of different witches

I've WANTED to do these but never found the right things to wear:
    Repo! The Genetic Opera Gentern, Columbia from Rocky Horror, and Wednesday Adams
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have no plans this Halloween... My wife just got a new job and has to work so I didn't plan on being anything. =[
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    same as last year.. belly dancing gypsy ..
  • juliesummers
    Options
    Haha me too!!! Samantha Elkin was a gypsy last year too. It's a good go-to costume that you don't really have to buy anything for. Are you wearing the exact same outfit, or switching it up? Do you have one of those coin scarfs?
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello_kitty3 same here! I'm going as Raphael =) which one are you??
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I had the weird notion to go as Peg Bundy from "Married with Children." I figured I could pull this off inexpensively by finding some lycra knee high leggings (hope I can find the shiny kind) and then some kind of wild print top and a red wig I can tease. I have hooker heels and just need to get a candy ciggie. Thoughts??
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    idk.. i haven't given it much thought, which is why i'm wearing the same costume as last year..
    but since that was the first costume in which i actually had to purchase things for it.. i will put it to good use
    i usually don't give costumes much thought & end up making something up last minute (& usually turns out great)
    too bad my waist is about 2 inches larger now than it was last year (even tho i actually weigh about 5 lbs less)
    Haha me too!!! Samantha Elkin was a gypsy last year too. It's a good go-to costume that you don't really have to buy anything for. Are you wearing the exact same outfit, or switching it up? Do you have one of those coin scarfs?
  • juliesummers
    Options
    I had the weird notion to go as Peg Bundy from "Married with Children." I figured I could pull this off inexpensively by finding some lycra knee high leggings (hope I can find the shiny kind) and then some kind of wild print top and a red wig I can tease. I have hooker heels and just need to get a candy ciggie. Thoughts??

Haha earlier this year I was totally contemplating doing that too!! Great idea :)
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I will dress as a banana.
  • theome
    theome Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Rosie the riveter.

when im all skinny some day, cat woman.
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I thrift stored - we r Wilma and Fred. Kids are bambam, pebbles,a dinosaur , and a pumpkin(she's our decoration)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I am going to go as a totally buff actor/rapper
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I went as Mater. *wink*
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    a mermaid. :)