MFP Workout DVD exchange

Options
I was thinking.... I have DVDs that I use sometimes, but not as often as others and was assuming that other people may be the same way. I wonder if we could contact each other on the honor system and trade workout DVDs for a temporary basis when we're not using them. Feel free to list which DVDs you have that you aren't currently using and you would be willing to trade with someone here.

I have Hip Hop Abs that I would be willing to share with someone if they had a Power 90 abs video to let me try out for a couple of weeks.

What do you have to share?

Replies

• mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea. I could share my original zumba dvds. I just got the exhilarate set so I'm using those right now.
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    Sounds like a Nexflix thing :D It may work with someone in your area, but not sure about long distance. I still have Bob's power yoga in the wrapper, as well as the Last Chance Workout on digits. It'll be interesting on what happens next :):laugh:
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I think its a GREAT idea.... I would soooo do this ... I need to go home so I can give you a list!! I'll be back INDEED!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    This would be great if someone could get this off the ground ..... so to speak

Other options:
    Amazon.com has a Trade In program. Many popular videos have a Trade In value (right hand side by selling options). You mail the DVD (POSTAGE PAID by Amazon) & get an Amazon credit for anything that they sell

Swapadvd.com is a DVD trading website. Most popular exercise videos have long waiting lists - you can swap your DVD for a movie, or choose to wait for a workout DVD.
  • Muffintop1283
    Options
    I have the complete Insanity DVD workout. Looking to trade with someone for the T25 DVD workout.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,344 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if there was a group that does this. I have some DVD's that I would be willing to trade. On another site you can exchange your DVD for someone else's. Or you can elect to pay the postage if you don't have one that someone wants to trade

Looks like this concept never got off the ground here since the last post is from 2014. Boo hiss.

exermom