How many days/ how long do you workout??

Options
2»

Replies

• kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    7 days a week between 2 and 5 hours a day. i work from home and make my own hours so thats a plus. also i count my cleaning as a workout because i do it so often due to 4 kids making it a mess and i just decided to quit smoking and when i want a cigarette i workout
  • Mkrug221
    Options
    I go to Zumba 3 times a week for 45mins. This past month I joined a bootcamp gym and have been going 2-3 times a week for an hour. I also do 30DS and do my elliptical in between going to the gym. I need to start lifting weights to start toning.

I utilize babysitting at the gym. I bring my girls with me 3 times a week. The other days they are home with my husband.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    6 days a week (sometimes 7) I do 30-60 minutes of cardio daily and alternate upper and lower body strength training.
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    4 Days a week 30ish minutes of lifting and a short cardio warmup 5-10 minutes tops.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    4 Days a week 30ish minutes of lifting and a short cardio warmup 5-10 minutes tops.

Whatever you are doing, that's fantasitic.
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Whatever you are doing, that's fantasitic.

No point in over complicating it... lol
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm a wimp compared to most of you guys. I do 3-5 days of walking half an hour outside. A lot of the time I do really long hikes in the mountains that have ranged from 2 hours to 8+ but they have been purely coincidence and somehow fairly consistent. I'm not sedentary though as I do freight crew at a grocery store part time! I would love to go the gym more but dang it's hard to get motivated plus I LOVE walking outside.