Another new shirt

Options
crzyone
crzyone Posts: 872 Member
Had planned on wearing a vest this morning and was looking for a shirt to wear under it (the weather has changed and cold has moved in.) I took an old one out of the closet...one I've not been able to wear in a while but thought that maybe it would be okay under the denim vest. Not only was it okay...it looks SO good I wore it without the denim vest over it!! I was surprised!!! And pleased! The scales have been stuck at 24 lbs for about three weeks and I was getting discouraged so this was a nice suprise. I, also, had to take two tucks up in the waist of my jeans yesterday because they won't stay up!!! Yippeee!!!

Replies

• MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What an awesome NSV!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • crzyone
    Options
    Thank you!!! The scales have been discouraging me so I'm depending upon clothes to make me feel the difference!!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Ps: please, please donate the denim vest, eww.
  • kellybug123
    Options
    YAY! That's one of the best NSV's ! I love it when I get those :) Keep up the great work!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hoootie HOOOOO!!!!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! NSV's like that are better than SV's!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep it up.
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    fitting into clothes that you have left in the closet in hope of wearing again is one of the best accomplishments I believe. because how many times, has someone told you to throw it away, its just not going to happen.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    well done what an acheievement x
  • crzyone
    Options
    Thank you all!!! It does feel great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!