Anyone want to check out my diary??

Options
My diary is public so if anyone wants to take a peek at it and let me know how I am doing or offer advice as to how I could be doing better I would love to hear what you think! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    GREAT CHOICES, A BIT LOW THO,EAT A LITTLE MORE!!!! :)
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I change it to track sodium as well.
    I'd eat a bigger breakfast and eat more calories in general
    :)
  • kiznmakeup
    Options
    Hi, You eat a bit like me and are doing a great job on drinking lots of water. I need to improve on that one. It seems when I drink more water I lose weight. I have been off track due to vacation but I am on again. You and I seem to be around the same styles of eating. I eat more protein at breakfast and try to save more calories for dinner when I eat with my hubby. The sodium count is a good one to. I try to keep mine low . Looks good to me... Wishing you loads of success on your weight loss journey. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would suggest eating a bit more since your calories were a little low, by maybe increasing you lean protein intake. Especially if you are lifting.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Track your sodium and make sure you don't go above 1500mg.

Eat more than 900 calories a day. Bigger breakfast would be a great idea.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Are you at a plateau? If not, don't change a thing as long as it's working for you!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Your alittle on the low side..unless you want your body to go into starvation mode and stop losing weight..what will happen, if you continue to eat too little..your body will retain all things ingested and will actually make you gain weight....your protein levels are low as well..you can change the amounts on settings...

Check out these sites...

http://exercise.about.com/cs/nutrition/a/protein_2.htm

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/nutrient_calculator.htm