I've to be back to loose it

I was on this site last year and lost all the weight I wanted...than "quit". I was quite dine since holidays where I put back on 5 pounds. Been trying to loose them since that but I could'nt. But I came bask here and wow, they are gone! OMG I love thise site! For me , it's miraculous!!

Replies

• Isabelle
    Isabelle Posts: 102
    I was on this site last year and lost all the weight I wanted...than "quit". I was quite dine since holidays where I put back on 5 pounds. Been trying to loose them since that but I could'nt. But I came bask here and wow, they are gone! OMG I love thise site! For me , it's miraculous!!
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    I did the same thing. Last year at this time, I had reached a nice weight. I was greedy though and wanted to lose more. Then, I quit MFP, I quit working out, I quit EVERYTHING. Now, Ive gained it all back plus a little extra, I know weight loss is possible. Maintance is importance too. When I stepped on the scale and saw all my hardwork undone, I was so depressed and yet determined.

Don't ever give up!! It will happen!!
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Congrats! This is a great site. I am glad coming back was all it took!
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193

Sorry, I got excited and failed to congratulate you on your accomplishment.

Congrats. :flowerforyou:
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle Posts: 102
    :wink: Thank you both of you! And good luck to you too!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats that is so great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!