Suggestions for high calorie burning CARDIO WORKOUTS

Options
Can anybody reccomend a really good cardio workout?

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam burned tons for me and I didn't even do it all 'cos I was knackered! Lol!!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Zumba...Socacize....Batuka..Kickboxing

Long distance running is good too
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Insanity!!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    one suggestion a friend just made to me: She does the Arc trainer at her gym, puts the resistance high and the incline high - i suggest working up to this so you dont hurt yourself though. She said she burns TONS of calories doing it that way.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    High Intensity Interval training works well. If you're not into just grinding it out like that, I've seen people post some crazy numbers from Zumba.
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    I like intervals. I set my clock for 10 minutes. I will do jumping jacks as hard and fast as I can for 10 seconds, then walk slowly in place for 10 seconds, then jumping jacks for 10 seconds, then walk slowly in place for 10 seconds. Don't stop moving until the whole 10 minutes are up. It is hard but feels so great when you are done. I do the same with running and riding my bike.
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    Spin (Cycling) classes are great. Running high/low speed intervals works well too.
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Insanity, P90X, and Jillian Michaels Fat Booster!
  • ManicMelody
    Options
    I just started Insanity two weeks ago and I feel awesome. I haven't lost any pounds yet, but I have lost inches from my hips, waist, thighs, and arms. I definitely recommend it.