NSV Clothes

Options
I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to wear extra-large clothes again! Regular XL, it seems like they still pay some attention to quality and fit. I've been in double-X for a long time and those things are just tents - like clothing manufacturers just get to XL then stop trying after that. My build is such that XL trim/athletic is the smallest I'll ever wear even once I reach my GW, so XL is a big step in the right direction for me.

Replies

• Dawnomite
    Dawnomite Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Nice work! It is the same way with women's clothes. After you reach a certain size, I think they just assume you are hiding your body instead of dressing it.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I have all of my NSV clothes safely tucked away....can't wait to see them again! :)
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    ^5 - High Five. Way to go. Congratulations.:smile:
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nice work! It is the same way with women's clothes. After you reach a certain size, I think they just assume you are hiding your body instead of dressing it.
    Nice! I'm going to quote you on that.
  • Semperfione
    Options
    Oh how I can identify with this one...You bet it is so good to get back into sizes long since gone...I wish you all the best wishes there are on your journey, good job and please keep in touch, add me if you like I can always use more friends.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know exactly how you feel, I'm in the same boat you are as a single X is probably as small as I will get since I have broad shoulders and a long torso. I've been as high as 3X but now in 2X and some 2X's are getting a little big but single X's are still tight so I'm right inbetween.

Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!