I really need supportive friends!!

Options
I am 2 months into a weight loss program, and am beginning to lose steam. I am a very impatient person, and the weight is falling off slow. I need some friends who are willing to support me, and help me along my journey. The support I have received from users on this site previously has helped me so much. Feel free to add me.

Please don't add if you aren't willing to provide support. Thanks

Replies

• hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    This is a grest site for support.
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    YOu can add me if you want. If I see peoples post I usually comment. When I dont its because I had an amazing busy week and have not been able to log in.
  • msqdpie
    msqdpie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Come on! You are welcome to add me!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds :)
  • sharonnna
    sharonnna Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Hey, I am new here and I could use some support too. You can add me too.
  • Gabriellsbaby
    Options
    Hi,

I just started this program but I am new to trying to lose weight. I find that when you are surrounded with people that have a similar goal it's a lot easier. I am would be happy to be in your group of support people. I wish it wasn't called "Losing weight" it makes it feel negative, they should call it "finding the best you". It is hard when the results don't seem to equal the effort but remember this is a lifestyle change, it isn't easy but before to long you will wake up and feel the difference, don't give up, don't lose steam. Food is fuel (even though it feels like love and comfort sometimes) and a healthy body will feel a lot better than the quick high of a piece of chocolate cake (or the whole cake in my case). Stay strong you Aha day is coming.
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most fantastic sites! I'd be happy to help support and motivate. Anyone else is welcome to add me. :)
    Erica
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What if I give to much support? Is that a bad thing?!?!?!