Replies

• Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    have to say ........his arms.....and lips
  • theome
    theome Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Men: hands. Something about strong, rough working hands.

Women: the hips and thighs. I like them curvy and soft.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I have to go with my wife's hips. I prefer a woman with curves and her hips are incredibly sexy.

very nice.....=)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    my hubby has very kissable lips...nice and fat, and suckable....yeah im a freaky freakay.....i also love his skin.....that's weird i know, but he has very nice, blemish free skin that tans easily......
  • janey2607
    janey2607 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Eyes and he must have good teeth!!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    my wifes legs...without a doubt! ...didnt know she had a face for days:smile:
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    the whole show! I love a big brain!

I must say there is not just one part of my husband I can single out! I am TOO blessed!!!!! :)
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Do we have to pick just one???? I have to go with the arms. I like to be picked up... especially since I weigh a lot less now. :bigsmile:

Yaaay! Another fan of the Pick Up!!! LOL- like that scene off of Baby Boy when Tyrese mom was with old dude and he was hopping around with her!! HILARIOUS!! HAHAHAHA
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My wife's hands. She likes to hold my face in her hands when she kisses me. Wait....Her lips when she kisses me. They are so soft and full as they press against mine......Wait, wait....When she's kissing me I can feel her full breast press against my chest.

I don't know.

Now you know why I'm fat. I can't pick out a single item on a menu either.
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    My wife's hands. She likes to hold my face in her hands when she kisses me. Wait....Her lips when she kisses me. They are so soft and full as they press against mine......Wait, wait....When she's kissing me I can feel her full breast press against my chest.

I don't know.

Now you know why I'm fat. I can't pick out a single item on a menu either.

very nice...and funny hehe