Has anyone tried Zaggora weight loss hot pants?

Options
Do they work?

This is them (copy and paste the link)

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/zaggora/1211395/.angsLs

Replies

• KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    No to both questions.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Rubbish.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Like my daddy always told me: Anything that sounds too good to be true, probably is.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    No idea, but my impression based on reading that link you posted is that they would make you sweat more and lose water weight. I don't know how useful they are or aren't, but I know they aren't something you would really need to lose weight.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    A very informative thread on the subject: www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/358681-hot-pants-by-zaggora
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    It's as true now as it was then: No one likes a sweaty crotch. :flowerforyou:
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Do they vibrate? Anything that vibrates is a good investment.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    They probably work if your goal is to get a yeast infection. Biscuits anyone?
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I've tried being in hot water... and I can tell you.. tick off your significant other bad enough and it'll burn more calories then any hot pants. The stares I get sometimes just melts the pounds off me as my heart is pumping 220 times per minute.

As for pants to lose weight.. no... working out is what you want for the results you want. There is no shortcuts.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    It's as true now as it was then: No one likes a sweaty crotch. :flowerforyou:

ahahaahahahaaa that is funny !!!
  • Edithrenee
    Options
    this is funny too!!! i lov these comments
  • Edithrenee
    Options
    Do they vibrate? Anything that vibrates is a good investment.

tee hee where in the world is the like button?? lol
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    common sense says that PANTS do not make you lose weight. eating right and burning more calories than you take in does.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Any pants I wear are automatically weight loss pants.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hmmm mm mm
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

Hahahahahahaa!!!!!! Bleeauukkk!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jenthestrawberry
    jenthestrawberry Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Any pants I wear are automatically weight loss pants.

^this
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new elliptical Life sculpture?
    Life-Fitness-X5-Elliptical.jpg

Just put it in your living room and you will start dropping weight like crazy
  • dglime
    Options
    I actually have two pair of these. I bought them off of ebay to save some money. I don't wear them for the weight loss, but for the heat. I have pain issues with my knees and left hip when doing cardio, and the heat created by these pants helps with that pain.

Do I burn more calories while wearing them? No idea. Do I sweat a lot? Yes. But, I may have sweat this much before and just not known it because it wasn't all soaking into the pants I was wearing. One other thing I can say is that they have helped with dry/rough skin issues. The skin on my legs is much smoother since I started wearing them.

Am I down almost 25 lbs. in two months (since the middle of December)? Yes. Is it because of the hot pants? Doubtful, but when I don't wear them, I don't work out as long or as hard because of joint pain.