Fav. things to help you lose weigh?

Options
lep_623
lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
As I was cooking today and thinking, I got to realizing how much I use certain producst and how I don't know if my weight loss journey would be *kitten* successful without them. I am curious as to everyone elses favorite products that they feel have helped in their success of losing weight?

My top 6 favorite items to help me on my wheight loss journey are :
1) My Brita Water Bottles and gallon water filter.
2)Pedometer
3) Vegetable Steamer
4) My Geroge Foreman Grill
5) Mio water enhancer
6) My new Heart Rate Monitor, I just got it Sunday but I am not sure how I have lived without it up to this point!!

So what are ya'lls favorite things?!

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Couldn't live without my gym membership :)
  • AliDarling
    Options
    wanting to wear that bikini i bought, the new stilettos, and to be the hot mom lol. all just great motivators
  • jmessgirl
    jmessgirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My bobble (self-filtering water bottle)
    Gym membership
    Veggie steamers/morning star burgers/chicken for when I'm feeling lazy but still wanting to eat decently.
    This site :D
  • shelbyweeeee
    shelbyweeeee Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My food scale and canned pumpkin! :happy:
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My water!!, exercise DVDS, love my gym membership but due to schedules havent been able to go so my collection of DVDs have come in handy
  • KarenBlanchard
    Options
    My supportive husband!
    My Brita water filter
    My pedometer
    My Skecher Tone Ups
    My Biggest Loser for the Wii
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    gym creche..... where would i be without it... not only has it enhanced my ability to get fit, it's given my back some of my mental stability :-)
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    For me pre cut cracker cheese because I love love cheese and need to measure
    MFP
    Ondemand exercise videos
    My hubby's comments about my progress
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    My Skecher Tone Ups
    haha i have those too :P
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    my hand weights and sports bra r all i need :)
  • lep_623
    Options
    My supportive husband!
    My Brita water filter
    My pedometer
    My Skecher Tone Ups
    My Biggest Loser for the Wii

I love my biggest loser for the Wii, wish I could do it but my cat ate the cord to my sensor bar and I havent' been able to get a new one yet. I can't believe I forgot to mention the support of my fiancee and also this site!
  • valloli
    valloli Posts: 17
    Options

why pumpkin? do tell :)
  • shelbyweeeee
    shelbyweeeee Posts: 154 Member
    Options

It is low in calories and high in fiber, which has been instrumental in my weight loss. 1 serving of libby's canned pumpkin has:

1/2 cup (122g)
    40 Cals - .5g fat - 5g sodium - 9g carb - 5 fiber - 4 sugar - 2 protein.

I mix splenda, vanilla extract, cinnamon and some nutmeg (all to taste) into it and make my vegetable a sweet treat. I also use that mixture in my oatmeal and greek yogurt. I also sometimes mix my ground flax seed into it as well. It's very filling and it's a guilt free food item for me when I feel the need to snack.

I plan to stock up this season before they run out and I have to wait months to get it!! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't have this everyday! It's like my coffee addiction :tongue:
  • valloli
    valloli Posts: 17
    Options

It is low in calories and high in fiber, which has been instrumental in my weight loss. 1 serving of libby's canned pumpkin has:

1/2 cup (122g)
    40 Cals - .5g fat - 5g sodium - 9g carb - 5 fiber - 4 sugar - 2 protein.

I mix splenda, vanilla extract, cinnamon and some nutmeg (all to taste) into it and make my vegetable a sweet treat. I also use that mixture in my oatmeal and greek yogurt. I also sometimes mix my ground flax seed into it as well. It's very filling and it's a guilt free food item for me when I feel the need to snack.

I plan to stock up this season before they run out and I have to wait months to get it!! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't have this everyday! It's like my coffee addiction :tongue:

Sounds awesome...I must try :)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I like this thread!

My fave things to help lose weight?

MFP! That's #1
    100 calorie snacks
    sparkling water ( has helped me kick the soda pop habit....well, almost ;)
    Walking...........
    All of you fine folks :blushing: :blushing:
  • lep_623
    Options
    I agree, that does sound super good!! I will have to try that one day soon :) I am so happy about all of ya'lls posts!!!