UGH. went way over my calories today.

Options
UGH UGH UGH. One of those days I suppose. Can't stop eating, and no matter how much I eat, I'm not full. Can't seem to muster up the willpower to say no today. Just keep shoveling it in. I'm very disappointed in myself. Ok. I'm done venting.

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day. Can you distract yourself by doing something else the rest of the night?
  • tymee
    tymee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged, tomorrow is a NEW day!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is a new day :D
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Damn.. this is the last day. The world is over. No second chances. You blew it. Sorry, but thats just how it is

See what I did there?
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I did it too!!!! I think it's because I skipped my workout this morning and it put me on the wrong track! Don't give up though and do more damage! You can start over...right now!!!:happy:
  • i feel ya today. I went over by 740 calories! YIKES!
    i feel like punching myself in the face and asking WTF WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!

tomorrow is a new day! It'll be okay :)
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    For me, this constant urge to eat started on Friday. Today is Tuesday. I have been constantly eating for these last 5 days, and haven't worked out at all. I do not know why I can't make myself stop eating, or why I am not going to the gym. Anyone felt like this before? What did you do?