Naked in bed!

Replies

• shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    It really all depends on the night. More than often just a t-shirt and some pj bottoms.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Naked except for a short period after the condo next to mine went up in flames....now I just keep my clothes close at hand!!
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    I am nude most nights occasionally I need some jammies as I am cold. The hubby wears his boxers and his shirt from the day which I think is silly cause he wears button down shirts 100% of the time!
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Stupid double post
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I share my bed with my husband and two dogs who insist on sleeping under the covers. The phrase "take your foot out of my butt" is uttered pretty regularly. For that reason, a t-shirt and shorts are protective equipment as well as sleepwear.

Yeah, I kicked the dogs out of bed, they still try to sneak up though.
  • Depends, a majority of the time I'm completely naked. But some nights I like to have a little silk against my body.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    I tried... idk why I can't :P I have to have my clothes on.... lol
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    I tried... idk why I can't :P I have to have my clothes on.... lol
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    nekkid. always. even when i'm mad at the nekkid guy next to me. makes me feel sexier. and who doesn't want to feel sexy?!?!
  • DJStewie
    DJStewie Posts: 92 Member
    In a snuggy of course!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Uh... sweats. Sweatshirt included. I'm always freezing. My fiance makes fun/complains but... whatever. I'm warm.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Alone :(

and Naked

I hate to share (no, not only child) I am all for the old royal thing of having sex in one bed and then sleeping in separate ones!!
  • alisha17m
    alisha17m Posts: 73 Member
    Naked when I'm with my BF, tank top and undies all other times
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    I used to sleep naked, but when I had to get up to check on my daughter in the middle of the night it got awkward. I sleep in an oversized tee now. Very comfy.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    I sleep with my shotgun I call Trudy, a chastity belt, I surround myself with barbwire, and then I cover myself including my feet up with 2 comforters... Wife has gotten past the defenses once! Going to have to save up for an anti-aircraft gun next...
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Yoga pants and tee,or shorts and a tee. I cannot sleep naked, I don't know why....anytime I've tried I wake up in the middle of the night searching for anything I can grab to put on.
  • ColleenH28
    ColleenH28 Posts: 10 Member
    a shirt and undies
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    I have never slept nude, thats so odd for me. Always with shorts n singlet in summer
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    au natural
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    I can't sleep nude... that is like just inviting germs and everything into your orifices.. grosses me out.... I sleep with boxers during the summer, and boxers and a t-shirt during winter.